intimidating

Requested by @stormyweekends / @iridescentwheeler / @lustcuos / @angie1990munoz
EXTREME WARNING

Y/N was at a party, she was tipsy, Boris and her had a fight yesterday, apparently he dumped her or something like that, so she was partying to forget about her feelings. She found a hot tall guy smoking and just decided to make out with him, sat on his lap, tasting like nicotine and cheap beer but his grip on her ass was top notch.

Suddenly she heard glass being broken, opened her eyes and realized she was on the floor, the guy she made out was hit in the face.

"Get fuck away from her, ya, fucker!" Y/N recognized that voice, realizing it was the guy she tried to forget, Boris.

"The fuck you doing here?" She asked, he just stared at her and grabbed her wrist walking out of there. He was running with her as she tried to talk and catch up with his pace, the party was in one of the abandoned houses near his house, she hasn't really thought that through. As he got her inside his empty house she opened her mouth to talk but received a hard slap on her face.

"What the fu— Once again interrupted by a hard slap on her cheek that weirdly turned her on.

"Fucking cunt, cheat on me, huh? Stupid whore, ya tebya, blya, razorvu popolam, pizda." He quickly exclaimed as she didn't understand a word.

"N-No Boris, you dumped me." She tripped on her own words.

"Bitch," his hand met her face again, leaving a red mark on her cheek. "I never dump you." He grabbed her and threw the girl over his shoulder, carrying her upstairs, Y/N wasn't comprehending anything.

He threw her in his bed, his cheeks were red because of the anger. Boris took his shirt off and unbuckled his belt, staying in boxers, undressing her too.

"I have to punish sooka." She just nodded, even if he hasn't asked a question, deep down it was what she wanted. He let her completely naked, grabbing Y/N by the throat and pushed her into her knees on the floor, taking his boxers off, revealing that huge hard member. He grabbed her hair, and made her suck him, pushing her head back and forth as also moving his hips too, she tried to breath but it was already too much, she gagged frequently, throat fucking Y/N, which she loved, also using her hands to pump him.

He groaned, throwing his head back, gripping harder on her hair. Her eyes teared and her jaw hurt but she wanted more, his dick started twitching, he moaned, suddenly cumming inside her mouth, it's been only a few minutes.

He made her stand up and pushed her in bed, hopping above her, it was intimidating since he was so much bigger and taller than her. Suddenly he slapped her again, in the face, choking her afterwards.

"You scream my name loud, all night, break you in two for being slut, I hate you, sooka." His voice got deeper, those words made her shake. He grabbed a tie from the nightstand and tied her wrists to the bed head.

He lowered himself, running his fingers all over her body, spreading her legs and holding them still, he blowed her wet cunt and kitty licked it, earning a low moan from her. Boris started to slowly eat her out, she closed her eyes and arched her back, moaning lowly. He started to suck and tongue fuck her, she moaned his name louder. Boris started licking her clit while inserting two fingers inside her pussy, hitting her spot seconds later.

"Oh m-my god! Oh fuck, Boris!" His fingers went faster at every second, he looked at her shaking and trying to squish her legs but he didn't let her.

Y/N was already squirting slowly, not releasing it completely so he kept going. She moaned louder, whining nonstop when she finally yelled and shook her legs violently, squirting on his face but Boris kept going, over stimulating her.

"B-Boris, t-too m-much! B-B-bOris!" She yelled, her eyes tearing as she felt another orgasm approach, her pussy ached, shaking every time he hit her spot with those long fingers and sucked her. "A-A-aah, Bor-Bori-Boris!" Y/N released her juices for the second time, not being able to stop trembling, he kept going again but she couldn't take it any more. "P-Ple-Please, B-Bo-Boris, s-s-stop!" She begged moaning and moaning until he stopped, her whole body shook and her legs squished against each other, Y/N was sweating so much, her wrists hurt because of how hard she tried to untie herself.

"Not done, sooka." His eyes filled with jealousy, anger, lust and passion, she could all see it while both stared at each other. He untied her, turning her around on doggie but her arms couldn't support her so her face hit the sheets, her legs still quivered. Boris placed his hands on her ass and slapped each one of her cheeks as hard as he could, several times until he left his hands printed on both of them, that turned her on in such an unexplainable way it was intense.

He teased her with his dick, thrusting the tip in and pulling out quickly, until he slammed inside her, without any pity. Her whole body collapsed, she moaned crazily, their skin already clapping and echoing all over the room, Boris grabbed her hair, pulling it so he could choke her and put his thumb inside her mouth, making her gag on it, with the other hand he slapped her ass as hard as he could.

His thrusts hurt so badly it was perfect, his cock hit the furthest spot inside her, she yelled tirelessly, closing her eyes and opening them as if she was fainting but it was so much pleasure it was impossible to keep up. The bed shook so hard it felt like it was about to break in half, her pussy clenched around his dick, it made him groan even louder, mumbling polish and russian slurs and promiscuous expressions.

"B-Boris! B-B-Ah! Ugh, B-B-Bahh-Bor-Boris!" She struggled so much it was unbelievable, her whole body ached at such overstimulation, he shamed her, calling her unspeakable names.

"Fucking whore! S-Slut, you, you c-cunt!" He moaned, slapping her again."Y-You cum when I say, say you can, cunt." He repeated that word several times, spanking the shit out of her.

"O-Oh f-Fuc-Fuck d-Daddy!" Her voice cracked, she had hit his worst spot, it was then when he went harder. "I-I c-can't, B-Boris! P-P-Pleahh, please!" he kept quiet, choking her, slapping her face while even not being able to stare at her, Y/N was desperate, he knew she was on her limit, she was holding it so much it probably hurt but he didn't order yet, her voice failed, her moans cracked and her whines would also crack when too high.

"N-Now, slut." He ordered and she squirted for the third time, collapsing once again, Y/N was exhausted, her legs didn't stop shaking, she probably couldn't even move. Boris shot his load inside her, fulfilling her entirely with his cum, groaning her name lowly. He was also tired, all effort was put into that fuck session but she deserved it. He turned her around to see her smudged mascara eyes, dried tears, messy lipstick and roses cheeks, her hair was messy and sweaty too yet he thought she looked hot as fuck. "Learned lesson, ya, krasotka?" She nodded.

"I love you." Her voice failed, Y/N's throat hurt because of her screams but it was all worth it.

"I love you, Y/N."