daddy issues

WARNING

Y/N was at her house taking a shower since she was home alone and thought of watching a movie after that. She played a song, the lights from her bedroom were off, she got in the bathroom and closed the door but didn't lock it and then turned on the shower. The girl took her clothes off and stared at the mirror for a few seconds, admiring her body and turning around to stare at her ass, feeling a bit insecure however she had nothing to worry about because she is beautiful as fuck.

The hot water hit her skin and she jumped a little bit making it a little bit more cold so she wouldn't, you know, burn herself. Y/N wet her hair and started to wash it, shampoo and then conditioner, brushing her hair and washing it off, she cleaned herself and suddenly heard a sound and got scared but kept quiet until the door opened, she yelled and covered herself.

"Calm down it's just me!"

"Boris! What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked still covering her body.

"I came here to see you."

"What if my parents were home?" She asked.

"I wouldn't come with them here... duh." He started to take his clothes off and she got confused.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh, i'm taking my clothes off." He rolled his eyes back, closed the door behind him, opened the shower glass door and got inside.

"But Bor—

"Shhh, I didn't come all the way here to hear you complain about me." He quieted her.

"What if my parents arrive and my DAD sees you here?" She emphasized.

"Wow, your dad's back home, that's rare." He turned the water a little bit hotter.

"Yeah, he's out with my mom..." He stared at her covering her body for an unknown reason so he grabbed her arms carefully and wrapped around him and hugged her, giving kisses on her neck.

"I know it's hard krasotka." Boris slowly grabbed her legs and also wrapped them around his waist, she looked at him and kissed his lips for a few seconds.
She hugged him tighter feeling his warm skin against her, Y/N also brushed his hair with her fingers backwards. "I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too." Boris ran his fingers on her back and grabbed her by her ass so she wouldn't fall. He slowly walked to the wall and pinned her against it, he kissed her neck and she threw her head back.

"I love you." Y/N admitted.

"I already know that kitty."

"You were supposed to say it back."

"Only when you deserve it." He slid his cock inside of her pussy and she moaned closing her eyes. Boris grabbed both of her legs and started to thrust inside of her while she supported herself on his shoulders, their bodies touched, her back against the cold wall. He kissed her neck and breathed heavily making her feel his hot breath, she also scratched his back as his huge cock hit her insides repeatedly fast and hard. He didn't have any pity when he fucked her and she loved that.

He groaned in pain as her nails hurt his back since she was trying to hold onto something, her moans were loud and short but when he started to move her body up and down carefully they became even louder and sounded like they didn't end, it was like such a melody to his ears. The hot water still hit his back, that guy was so fucking strong he kept still on the ground and still bounced his girlfriend and thrusted inside her again and again.

"Oh yeah B-B-Boris!" She stuttered not even being able to talk.

"You like my cock inside you, d-don't you, you fucking slut." He dirty talked, he knew how to make her even hornier.

"Yeah I-I do." She yelled as she rolled her eyes back. The way he made her feel was indescribable. He thrusted harshly and she death gripped him.

"Do that again." He demanded and so she did, he threw his head back and moaned lowly.

"D-daddy let me..." She couldn't even finish the sentence.

"Hold it whore, I know you can do it." He ordered with his Russian accent.

"I-I can't." She yelled again.

His movements became sloppy and her legs shook, her body wouldn't stop moving, she needed some relief. He thrusted slowly but still hard. He thrusted once again and before he did it again.

"Do it." He thrusted inside of her as hard as he could and she yelled louder than before releasing her juices, her legs trembled desperately as she scratched his back for the last time. Boris thrusted a few times and

"Fuck Y/N!" He moaned and came inside of her.

They both breathed heavily, he put her legs on the ground and she couldn't stand properly. They were blushing, their chests going up and down searching for more air.

"I love you." Boris admitted and that made her smile.