lingerie

Requested by @rodrickcansteponme (nice user)
WARNING, age yourself up +20

[chapter edited and replaced with Boris]

The woman was there, laid in the white silk sheets, her back entirely exposed, her leg slightly bent which gave a perfect vision of that beautiful ass, her messy hair flowed with the chilly and soothing breeze coming from the window nearby. She was the first thing he noticed when entering the room, leaving the heavy bag on the floor, his heart was beating fast, specially when her eyes met his.

"Boris, you're back early." She put her phone aside, standing up and walking closer to her boyfriend, the black transparent lingerie exposing every single inch of her delicate skin, Y/N gave him a soft kiss on his lips, carefully wrapping her arms around his neck. His eyes still wouldn't focus on anything else but her face, his lips slightly parted due to shock.

"You look so beautiful." He mumbled, making her cheeks blush and a cute giggle come out of her mouth.

"And you look tired, maybe I can make you feel more relaxed, eh?." She suggested, gently biting her own lip, the man instantly nodded as if he was nothing more but enchanted, Y/N grabbed his hand, walking to bed and pushing him to lay there. She got above him, seating on his lap, taking his shirt and pants off leisurely just to tease, removing his boxers after that. "You're so happy to see me, aren't ya?" She chuckled, smirking at his obvious excitement. Y/N removed her thong, throwing it across the room, she spit on his dick, calmly pumping it up and down, he immediately gasped, groaning lowly already because her hands felt as soft as a plume.

Y/N decided to move her hips back and forth, while also pumping the tip of his dick since it was too big. The woman let out soft whimpers, while he moaned her name weakly.

"Hm, I'm so wet," she closed her eyes, biting her lip again. "I want you inside of me so badly." She stopped, making the guy look disappointed but not anymore, when she removed her thin bra, also throwing it on the ground. Now, she was completely exposed for him. Y/N aligned herself with his dick, starting to slide down but he started to thrust his hips up, he received a slap across his face and was surprised by it. "You obey me tonight, baby, if you don't, I'll have to punish you again." Her voice was so sensual, he didn't even care if she'd do that, he actually was really turned on by it.

Once again, she finally thrusted almost all the way through, leaving around two fingers out since it wouldn't fit, she was as tight as the first time, even though Y/N was extremely turned on, his cock felt bigger too which made her smile.

The woman started to move her hips up and down in a steady rhythm, fastening at every thrust, his head was thrown back, holding her waist and grabbing the skin tightly, probably would leave bruises. Her pussy stretched only for him. Y/N now bounced and jumped on his cock, going back and forth in a wavy movement, their skin clapped harshly already.

She supported herself on his chest, staring at his closed eyes, which opened once in a while, her back slightly arched, it felt so good she fastened it more. Her moans echoing all over the room as the guy also groaned her name, whispering horny words, praising her often.

"F-Fuck, you ride me so well." He effortfully moaned, making her start yelling even louder, their skin clapped, the bed shook ferociously, hitting the wall as if it was about to break. Her walls clenched around his cock, he played with her ass, slapping it, which she returned the favor by either choking him with one hand or slapping him back. "O-Oh, i'm close, b-baby." He advised, rolling eyes back, his chest went up and down desperately.

"Not yet, not yet!" She yelled, her toes curled as she tried to keep her pace, it became sloppier, until she finally kissed him, throwing her arms above their heads to grip on the headboard, she felt his cum fulfill her entirely as her legs shook non-stop, his groans vibrating on her lips and her whining doing the same, she squirted all over him and the bed sheets.

Y/N couldn't even move, they both were sweating a lot but the warmth of each other's bodies soothed themselves. She finally pulled out, her legs still shaking a bit from the intense orgasm. His hair was all messy and the roots were wet, her cheeks were as flushed as two tomatoes.