videogame

WARNING (AGE URSELF UP +20)

Finn still hasn't stopped playing on that fucking computer, I've been staying at his apartment for two days and just gotten 20% of his attention. He is twenty two years old already, I wonder when does he gets time to go to work.

"I'm going to take a shower." I exclaimed, he only had one side of the headphone covering his ear, he just hummed, staring at the screen and licking his lips with his eyebrows furrowed just like he does when focused. Are his fingers not tired after all that typing and stuff? I mean, he is actually pretty good at that. I didn't need to bathe because I had taken a shower an hour ago, I just wanted to test if he had listened to what I said.

While laid in his bed, hearing the gunshots and sound effects coming out of his headset, an idea crossed my mind. I carefully hugged him from behind, didn't even flinch, continuing to focus on the game.

"Are you playing with someone else?" I whispered on his ear.

"Yeah yeah, a few friends of mine." He replied.

"Can they listen to you?" Instead of a proper response he just hummed. I slowly got on his lap, without covering his vision so he wouldn't complain about it to me and went under the table. The lights were turned off so it was kind of hard to see but thankfully the lighting of the screen helped.

"What are you doing?" He asked me without looking at my direction.

"Nothing." I replied, touching his crotch without warning, I just felt his leg twitch so I unzipped his pants and he unconsciously lifted his hips so I could drop the jeans on the floor, the way that man was so focused on the game was out of this world, he didn't notice how hard he was and seeing that, did make my pussy throb. I leisurely also dropped his boxers, his dick immediately pointing upwards.

"Y/N, not now." He called my name with a concerned voice that made me shiver but I ignored him. I licked my hand and touched him, he took a deep breath, as the bad girl I am, I began pumping him up and down at a slow pace, his legs spread open as he stretched them, letting me have more space. When he was hard enough, I decided to kiss it, that made him sigh again, I sucked on it, making circular movements only on the tip, still moving my hand. He had arched his back to adjust himself, sighing once more, I looked at him and he was biting his lips trying to keep focused.

It was time to finally take it all in my mouth, that cock didn't fit all the way through and it was hitting the back of my throat, I even gagged at first, pulling out because I had to catch my breath but then kept going, to tease I was obviously sucking him slowly, if not then it wouldn't be as fun. I saw the despair on his eyes when I looked up, he closed them for a single second before going back to the game, that's when I knew I was doing great, I honestly was impressed at how he didn't let out a single moan. I began pumping him a bit faster, still only focusing on the tip, I couldn't almost even wrap the palm of my hand around his dick, how was that even possible?

I myself was getting hornier than before, I knew my underwear was soaking wet and I was so close to just seat on his lap and fuck him, but couldn't. I slipped one of my hands on my shorts and began playing with my kitty cat while throat fucking him, I knew he was close because of his dick twitching inside of my mouth and his breathing becoming heavy.

"Fuck," I heard him finally groan lowly. "kay, gotta go, bye," He exclaimed to the guys he was playing with, pressing a button and throwing his headset on the table, immediately putting his hand on my head, pulling my hair. "you really are crazy for attention, huh." He added, pushing my head once purposely, he knows how I love when he does that to punish me, that made me gag.

I started moaning a bit while sucking him since I was also close, my legs were squished together, my hand starting to feel numb. He groaned my name under his breath, throwing his head up and grabbing my hair.

"I'm gonna cum," He advised, lifting his hips up and moaning for the last time before shooting his warm cum inside my mouth, as soon as he did that I orgasmed, shaking my legs desperately while still under the table. I pulled away, a strand of his cum coming out on my lips, liquid dripping from my legs, my cheeks were burning and he tried to catch his breath. "I don't think we're done yet."