34+35

Requested by @florencetozier
WARNING
play the media already damn

"You might think I'm crazy." Y/N sang while in the kitchen with Tyler finishing to make chocolate chip cookies, he smiled at her excitement. "I got to put this on repeat, sorry Ty, I fucking love this song." She continued doing her lil' dancy-dance and singing, putting the cookies on the oven already while he washed his hands on the sink, taking the cooking apron off, slowly hugging Y/N from the back.

"Tyler," she giggled, turning around, receiving kisses from her boyfriend on the lips. "we got to clean this up before they arrive."

"Before who arrives?" He asked confusedly, not letting her go.

"Your parents, duh, remember they said they'd be coming tonight." Y/N rolled her eyes back, trying to escape from his arms.

"They're not coming, duh! Only tomorrow, today's Saturday, you dummy." He imitated her, making the girl chuckle. She suddenly started dancing, Tyler copying her moves. "What's this song about anyways?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"I'm not dumb, Y/N." He rolled his eyes back.

"For some things you truly are." She giggled, being slightly punched on the arm by him. "Guess by its name, 34+35."

"It makes no sense." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're supposed to add the numbers." She instructed.

"Sixty-nine? It's just a number."

"No, it's not actually." Y/N was laughing at his innocence. "Listen to the lyrics, Tyler."

"There's nothing much to it to be honest."

"It's talking about sex, Tyler!" She exclaimed. "The chorus explicitly says fuck me 'til the daylight."

"And why do you like this song?" He exaggerated.

"Because I like the beat and Ariana Grande." She went to wash her hands but later behind her she found him staring. "What?" As soon as she knew they were making out, Tyler cupped her cheeks and wrapped the other hand on her waist, pulling her closer, turning them around so she could seat on the island counter.

Their tongue fought for dominance but she won, still Tyler gave her butterflies just by being in between her legs and touching her jawline, going for her neck, slowly brushing his thumb on her skin.

They pulled away breathless, Y/N took her apron off and Tyler unzipped his jeans, pulling them down, doing the same with her shorts and thong, finally revealing his hard member.

They started making out again, their bodies were closer and she started getting wetter, Tyler slowly touched her heat with the thumb, circling her clit, without a bit of innocence.

"F-Fuck." She moaned while he kissed her, pulling away once again. He pulled her closer to the edge of the counter, aligning himself, thrusting in slowly. She already opened her mouth, throwing her head back, he felt bigger than usual, not being able to fit completely, moving back and forth already.

"Y-You're so tight." He groaned, holding onto her waist. Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck, closing her eyes as his pace became faster.

"H-Harder, Ty." She whispered on his ear, whining lowly and so he obeyed. His thrusts were wrecking, making her moan more often, their skin clapped, echoing around the kitchen as loud as the song.

Tyler moaned her name too but she was starting to whine non-stop, her body jumped at every thrust, her head was thrown back but also buried on his neck, she wouldn't stop moving it, moaning and moaning, her walls clenched around his dick, which was entirely inside her, so their skin was clapping more.

"Shit, I g-got to cum!" Y/N yelled, opening her mouth, scratching his covered back. His dick also started twitching, his thrusts becoming sloppier.

"M-Me too." He advised, keeping the pace, gripping onto her waist harder than before.

"T-Tyler! Fuck, fuck, fuck." She squirted all over his cock, legs shaking, being fulfilled by his cum seconds later as he also groaned her name. Both breathless, he pulled away after calming down, grabbing a paper towel and cleaning her as along with the counter, helping Y/N to stand up, which she almost fell. "Shit, the cookies!"