murder house

Requested by @Itsbunnybitch (loved the request)
WARNING

"Hey, Y/N." Miles called her as he played with a yo-yo and she read a random old book while chilling in her haunted bedroom on the famous place called the murder house.

"What?" She asked, looking to him.

"Wanna hook up?" He turned his head to her, smirking slightly.

"Is that all you want to do?"

"Not really, kinda." They giggled, she cupped his cheeks, leaning in for a kiss, she tried getting on top but he was the one above the girl, their tongues fighting for dominance, ending up on a tie since they pulled away breathless. Miles started undressing himself, staying only on boxers, focusing on doing the same with her now.

"Are you sure no one can hear us?" Miles stopped taking her underwear, staring at her eyes for a few seconds.

"Yeah, no one." The same smirk from before was on his face, suddenly pushing her to lay once again on her back. Both naked, he kissed her lips, later slowly leaving soft kisses on her neck, obviously making her hornier, she's a virgin, they get wet so easily.

Miles licked his thumb and placed it on her clit, slowly circling it, her back arching, closing her eyes. He started to speed but she closed her legs out of shock, grabbing his hand.

"I'll kill you!" He yelled, choking her.

"Then do it, why don't you kill me, Miles?" She asked, breathing heavily.

"I kill people I like." A low giggle came out of his mouth, he joked, kissing her lips and suddenly thrusting a bit more of the tip of his dick inside Y/N.

"M-Miles." She moaned out of pain.

"Sorry, you made me angry." He wiped her tear off with the thumb. "Nod so I can keep going." Miles whispered, she adjusted to his size, nodding so he slowly thrust further, pausing for a few seconds, holding her hand. When fully in, he pinned her hands above Y/N's head. "Tell me when you want me to stop."

"Never." Her eyes shut, trying to get used to this new feeling, as time went by Miles started speeding a little and the pain was all gone, becoming pleasure.

"Fuck." She lowly moaned, slightly opening her eyes to see Miles staring at her with his head slightly thrown back, breathing by his mouth, a little grin on the corner of his lips. "F-Faster." She embarrassedly asked, being obeyed by her boyfriend.

Their skin started clapping, her moans got louder, her legs widely spread wanting to close, his cock hitting new spots, a wonderful pleasure building up which lead her to whine and moan more frequently, she was close already.

"Miles, I'm, I'm close." He groaned, later kissing her neck, his thrusts became sloppier. "M-Miles!" She moaned for the last time, releasing her love juice all over the sheets, feeling a warm liquid fulfill her without warning.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

They were in bed again, with their clothes on, Y/N ran her fingers through his hair while Miles had his head laid on her lap.

"Miles," She called him, making the guy turn his head to her. "what is wrong with me?"

"What do you mean?" He asked, seating still to stare at her.

"What happened to me?" She questioned, starting to slightly panic.

"There's nothing wrong, Y/N."

"Yeah, there is, maybe you better just leave me alone."

"I'll leave you alone from now on if that's what you want, you know why I'd leave you alone? Because I care about your feelings more than mine. I love you, there, I said it. I would never let anybody or anything hurt you. I've never felt that way about anyone." His eyes shined because of the tears almost slipping.

"Miles, don't lie to me," She also started tearing up, slowly. "I-I want the truth." Miles started crying harder, trying to stop. "Miles!," he still didn't answer. "Miles! Tell me!"

"Alright! I killed you, ok? I killed you!" Tears coming out from his face even more.

"What?" She murmured, not believing a word.

"You died taking those pills, the ones I told you to, but I regretted it, I tried to save you, I did. I tried to make you throw them up, you threw up some. Not enough, you took so many, Y/N, because I told you so. I held you, you were safe, you died... loved." She cried harder, her heart ached, she stood up, circling across the room thinking, pulling her hair trying to understand.

"I used to think you were like me. Y-You were attracted to darkness, but Miles, you are the darkness." Her cheeks became red as she wouldn't stop sobbing.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Miles stood up, slowly walking closer to her. "I was different then. You are the only light, I've ever known. You've changed me Y/N." Miles stopped crying, starting to get numb.

"I love you, Miles. But... I can't forgive you. You have to pay for what you did. All the pain you'll cause, all the sorrows?" Y/N fumed, starting to get angry and raise her tone. "You murdered me!" She exploded.

"No!" Miles screamed once again crying harder than before.

"Dead! Y/N?... you killed her. I can't be with you, I won't be with you."

"What are you saying?" He walked closer, worried.

"I'm saying go away, Miles."

"What? No! Don't do this, please!" He begged, feeling even more dead inside than he already is.

"Go away, Miles! Go away!" She started screaming, covering her ears.

"You're all I want! You're all I have!" Miles cried out as loud as he could, tears wouldn't stop coming, his voice failed.

"Go away!"

"No!!" He fought, a pure heart broken.

"Go AWAY!!" Y/N yelled at the top of her lungs, closing her eyes shut, crying her heart out. Finally not hearing anything, she slowly opened those eyes, Miles wasn't there anymore.