play

Requested by @1-800-ENYO @urlocalhornyslut @BisexualFuckMate @dxrsxul
trigger warning 

You better stop bullying my chapters like yall did with the last one 😭🙌🏻 also this one is pretty intense and can trigger some readers

[chapter edited and replaced with Boris]

Y/N and Boris were alone at his apartment since he lives alone, it was dark and cold outside while inside the place was warm and cozy. The boyfriend was in front of the wardrobe, grabbing some things from the shelves while the woman sat in bed staring at him, waiting for the thing they had agreed on earlier.

My legs couldn't stay still, he didn't have a shirt on and my underwear was the only thing covering my wetness, the sheets were probably soaked too, Boris was intentionally slowly searching and admiring the things he had on that box.

"Hurry up, please."

"Shut up," He replied, making me roll my eyes back, finally he turned around with a small leather case on his hand, grabbing the chair from the corner of the room and placing it backwards in front of me, seating on it with his legs wide open. "strip," I blushed, retracting myself. "come on slut, what are you all shy for?," I simply loved when his mood shifted so quickly, I lifted my hips, standing on my knees and taking my white shirt off, with only my black bra and thong on, teasingly waiting for him to order me to get naked. "take those off as well, dumb whore," My heart skipped a beat, seeing him play with the leather on his hand, slowly unclipping my bra and throwing it across the room, he giggled, looking at my panties that I also leisurely took off, being completely exposed for him. "lay down and open your legs," I did as he ordered, now supporting myself on my elbows, seeing him stand up and reveal a knife on his hand. "let's play."

My heart was about to explode out of excitement, as soon as he touched the blade on my thigh I gasped at how cold it was, it felt even sharper, just as if it could cut me apart if I moved a single muscle.

"Your cunt is so fucking wet, you were excited for this weren't you?" He ran it up to my belly, pressing it a bit harsher on my skin, suddenly it poked my erect nipple, he played with it as I lowly whined in fear and horniness, my toes slightly curling, feeling his bulge against my lower abdomen. Boris now pressed it against my neck with a calm expression on his face, not even looking at my eyes.

"I was thinking about eating pasta for dinner," he kept grinding against it, sliding it to my jawline. "maybe you could make that special recipe," Somehow him not talking about what was going on with the knife made it seem like he was so careless and that terrified me even more, I was breathing heavily, my chest went up and down rapidly, it was so intense yet so attractive the way he moved the blade against my body. "imagine if I accidentally cut you right on this vein," the instant the cold sharp point pressed against the side of my neck I closed my eyes, fearing for my life, even though I knew he wouldn't actually kill me but the adrenaline of being cut somewhere was intense. "you look so pretty like that, I'm glad you're my property," He backed up, sliding the knife to my thigh femoris, suddenly I felt three soft cuts against my skin. "now everyone will know you're mine." I looked at my leg, seeing he had drawn a B on it.

Boris put the knife on the nightstand, licking the freshly small cuts and leaning towards my face, attaching our lips together, once again his bulge against my thigh, I accidentally let my mouth open so he entered with his tongue, swirling and fighting with mine, he dominated me once again, the more he got closer, the further his tongue went, making me moan and search for some air, his hand fondled my right breast, fidgeting with my nipple, my hips moving back and forth wanting some friction. He suddenly pulled away, a string of saliva connecting our tongues as we tried to catch our breaths.

"You're so fucking hot," He groaned with a raspy voice, my hands grabbed his belt, pulling him closer and his eyes immediately met mine and all I saw was complete lust, making me burn inside even more. "take it off," He demanded, making me unbuckle his belt and unzip the jeans as he slid them down along with the black boxers he wore, revealing that hard thick long and veiny cock I loved so much, it even seemed bigger and I knew I wouldn't be able to walk for a few days after tonight, my cheeks flushed even more and I knew he could feel my second heartbeat, instinctually I spread my folds with my fingers, opening my legs wider, admiring his features and all he did was stare at my actions. "now you made me want to fuck you even harder." I bit my lip at those words, my legs slightly shook wanting him to split me in half already.

"Please, put it in." I mumbled desperately.

"Beg more kitty." He teased, pumping himself up and down for a few times, growing even longer which seemed impossible already.

"Put your huge cock inside my needy cunt, fuck me please, please I'm begging you daddy," My back unconsciously arched, so horny I could cum just if he touched my clit, feeling him blow on my pussy and quickly lick it making me shakily whine. "f-fuck me please! Please, fuck me! Touch me, I need you, I can't stand it anymore, my pussy wants your," I was interrupted by him finally thrusting inside me, making me yell so loudly my throat hurt. "Ah yeah, yes, f-fuck, fuck me harder, faster!" I began moaning as he grabbed both of my legs, his face was inches apart from mine, kissing me again, his tongue finding a way to meet mine as the man pounded without any mercy inside of me, even with his lips on mine, muffling my moans, I could hear myself scream, the bed was shaking and creaking, our skin clapped at a rowdy rhythm, it sounded so hot, it was perfect, his tongue punished me, pushing even further just like before.

Finally pulling away, more saliva connecting our lips, I threw my head back, opening my mouth and arching my back, whining and moaning even louder, gripping on the sheets harshly. Suddenly feeling his hand choke me, making me stare at his eyes again, it felt indescribable, I put my tongue out, crossing my eyes, he put one of my legs over his shoulder, letting his dick hit the best spots ever, I probably wouldn't last longer, receiving a slap across my face as he stopped choking me, I gasped for air, feeling the sudden warmness on my cheek, making me whine, his groans and moans echoed inside my head, he pushed my leg aside, gripping onto my wrists and pinning them above my head, interviewing our fingers together as he kept fucking me non stop.

"This feels so g-good, fuck!" I stumbled over my own sounds, trying to wrap my legs around his waist but I had no strength to do that.

"Your pussy is so f-fucking warm." He replied, I clenched my walls against his cock accidentally and he once again slapped my face, releasing my hands, my titties went back and forth, hurting at the speedy movements, he kissed my neck again, leaving bites and hickeys, I began scratching his back, my nails digging on his skin.

"F-Fuck, I got to cum, oh Boris!" I yelled, accidentally squirting all over his cock, arching my back so much our chests touched once again, my legs violently shook as he still thrusted inside my sore cunt. "Too much, too m-much!" Whining once again because of the overstimulation, quickly building my orgasm again, his cock twitched inside me and his thrusts became sloppy, before I knew he slapped me twice on my face, so harshly I groaned in pain.

"You should have waited, fucking slut, you cunt," He slapped me after every insult he called me. "s-shitty whore, cum again, you cock sucker, fuck." It was so hot, I couldn't keep it anymore, he thrusted for the last time so harshly I squirted once again screaming his name as I heard him moan and cum inside me, fulfilling my pussy completely with warmness. Pulling out after a few seconds, our liquids dripping on the sheets, my legs unable to move, my eyes were closed and I couldn't breath properly but I felt his lips against my cheek. "Sorry, I was too harsh." He whispered, making me chuckle and wrap my arms around him, hugging him, both of us sweating and our bodies warm.

"Don't apologize, it was fucking hot."