bruises

The losers were hanging out at their secret base listening to music, talking about teenage stuff all together.

Y/N and Richie shared the hammock cuddling while Eddie and Bill sat in front of them on wood chairs, Stan, Mike close to them and Beverly and Ben on the other corner of the room.

"I still don't understand why you guys got to stay there the whole day." Eddie complains trying to find a comfortable position on the chair.

"Just shut up and keep your ass there Eds."

"W-why are you so rude Richie? I wish I could whip your ass so you would learn a lesson." He mumbles desperately, Y/N giggling lowly.

"Come here then!" Richie joked, Eddie got intimidated but he considered the option getting closer to Richie, everyone started laughing. "You don't have the guts Eduardo!" he got up and took his shirt off imitating a gorilla. Eddie got scared and afraid making everyone laugh even more.

"Uh R-Richie? What are those?!" Bill stammered pointing to his neck and chest.

"What are what?" The boy asked and Y/N stopped laughing.

"Those b-b-br-bru—

"Bruises, richie, Bill means bruises." Mike interrupts him.

"Yeah dude, who did that to you?" Eddie gets worried speaking with a higher voice tone. Richie has a confused expression until he looked at the bruises they were talking about.

"Aaaah you mean... hickeys? Forgot you guys were still virgins." He showed himself off.

"What are hickeys?" Stanley asked being the virgin he is.

"Time for the not virgin explain adult things to the virgins," he cleared his throat "You get hickeys when someone sucks your skin until it gets bruised, just like Y/N did to me." He pointed at his girlfriend that immediately covered her face in embarrassment.

"Holy shit." Eddie exclaimed and they all started laughing and Y/N punched Richie that wore his shirt on and started playing fight with her.

Time later

It was getting late so the losers went home, Y/N and Richie lived near each other so they rode their bikes back home.

"Good night Rich," She gave him a kiss and tried to pull away but he still hugged her waist, he started to kiss her neck and make her giggle. "Richie s-stop, bae..."

"I fucking love you so much." He kisses her cheek. "I didn't even give you enough hickeys, what do you think about letting me in for a few minutes?"

"You know that it won't be only a few minutes." She was right tho, he pushed her on the wall and started to kiss her neck again sucking the skin softly giving hickeys where they wouldn't be visible, she moaned lowly on his ear trying not to wake up the neighbors. "T-that's enough rich." She gave him a passionate kiss.

"Ok then my princess, see you tomorrow." He winked at her and pecked her lips for the last time, not wanting to go away. He waited for her to get inside her bedroom to leave.

She felt some kind of way around Richie, something she's never felt before.