pizza night II

WARNING

It's been almost 2 months since Tyler, the pizza boy, and Y/N met. They're friends, well, they hang out almost every weekend and he delivers pizza at her house frequently, she thinks they flirt too sometimes, she doesn't know exactly, Y/N hopes so. ANYWAYS! Guess what? She ordered some pizza tonight, the girl is home alone and it's his last deliver of the night since the pizza place closes soon and—

ding dong ding dong ding ding ding...

"I'M COMING!" she yelled after the door bell was rang several times. She opened the door revealing the only person she wanted to see that moment. "You did this, for what?" she asked while holding the door.

"Why not?"

"But why?"

"Why... not?" they laughed and greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek. "Hurry, before the pizza gets cold." Tyler hurried her, she closed the door and walked to the living room in a rush.

"What are we watching today pizza boy?" she asked turning off the lights.

"Thought you were choosing tonight." He pointed out.

"So you're telling me you want to watch Dirty Dancing?"

"No fucking way, don't come at me with that vintage dancing romance shit!" He joked.

"I know you love it." She looked at him while grabbing a bite of her pizza.

"Play it before I start complaining." He rolled his eyes back and she cheered discreetly.

They weren't even halfway through the movie and had already finished the pizza. A few minutes went by and Y/N offered Tyler some mint gum and he accepted chewing on it with excitement. They were both sat in the same couch, without shoes on, the pizza box on the ground.

Suddenly the spicy scene started playing, they both felt awkward and blushed without noticing but they couldn't clearly see each other since it was dark and the only source of light was the tv. Tyler slowly turned his head to Y/N and admired her for a bit, she did the same and caught him staring at her.

Now they were making out, passionately. Tyler was above her while Y/N wrapped her legs around his waist slowly. They pulled away and the guy started kissing her neck and sucking the skin slightly and she moaned lowly not being able to keep silent. She started taking off his and her shirt, throwing them on the floor.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"Are you scared pizza b—" he kissed her again but pulled away and started kissing the exposed area of her chest, she slid her hands under her back unclipping her bra, Tyler stopped her and did it by himself, his eyes slightly glew when he looked at her exposed chest, even in the darkness. He started sucking the skin and squishing her other boob with his hand making her bit her lips and moan softly.

Tyler stopped and started taking off her leggings and he did the same with his pants grabbing something from his pocket. He kissed her belly and spread her legs kissing the inner of her thighs delicately, her heart was beating fast she felt that it would explode. He looked at her and slowly started taking her underwear, she lifted her body up, almost seating down so he could have more space, he started to lower his face onto her heat, holding her legs.

He licked her skin making her moan, Tyler started to suck her pussy and shake his tongue on her clit, she started to moan louder and more frequently. Y/N ran her fingers thru the boy's hair, pushing his head slightly in order to have more friction.

"Ah fuck Tyler!" She moaned while throwing her head back. He shook his head and inserted his tongue inside of her. "Yeah don't stop, i-i'm close." She spit it out, the guy continued and slowed down a bit, she tried to close her legs but he didn't let her, he looked at her and loved the view he had, she had her mouth open, her head was thrown back and she moaned only for him.

Suddenly his mouth was covered by her juice, he licked his lips and took off his boxers, she slightly saw his dick hit his belly, he was so fucking hard. She heard some package being opened.

"Did you bring a condom?" she asked confused.

"Yeah?" he giggled, she blushed. "Now turn around." He grabbed her waist and helped her get on a doggy position. Tyler wore the condom and aligned his member on her entrance, inserting it.

"Ah!" she moaned softly feeling his cock inside her, he held her waist and started to thrust slowly, Y/N moaned still lowly, biting her lip. "F-faster." She demanded, Tyler smirked and fastened his movements, also pounding hard inside of her pussy. She arched her back and felt her elbows weaken. "Oh yeah!" she moaned loudly.

"Y-you're so tight." The guy groaned and rolled his eyes back, it felt amazing to pound inside of her.

"Awh!" She screamed and hit her face on the couch, she arched her back even more and started to move her hips up and down, causing their skin to clap even louder. "Yes DADDY!" She accidentally screamed, feeling her cheeks get warm. That word made Tyler feel something inside of him that he's never felt before, at this point he pounded her so hard and fast that their skin clapped louder than her moans, and they were really loud.

"I'm close babygirl!" He groaned.

"Yeah, yeah m-me too, oh fuck!" The feeling was intense, Y/N felt tingles all over her body. His movements became sloppier but they still were hard.

"Cum for me princess." Tyler demanded and seconds later she yelled loudly releasing her juices once again, feeling warmth inside of her followed by a sexy moan of his.

They both stayed there for a few seconds recovering from what just happened. Tyler pulled out and took off the condom, throwing it inside the empty pizza box. They got dressed, listening to the movie that was still playing.

"I-i'm sorry." Y/N apologized shyly.

"For what?" He asked wearing his shirt.

"For calling you... that."

"You don't have to apologize, I liked it." He smirked and continued to dress up, she giggled.

"Hm, Tyler, are we still friends?"

"What type of question is that? Of course we are." He laughed.

"Oh ok." She sadly answered.

"W-why? You don't want to be friends anymore?" He worriedly asked.

"No! I mean of course I want, well, after this just happened I thought I should make sure of what we are now." She smiled slightly.

"Because you want to be more than friends?" he whispered.

"I-I don't know, do you?" they stared at each other.

"Uh... I actually would really appreciate that, to be honest." He giggled.