pizza night

"Why the fuck is my pizza taking so long?" Y/N complained while sat on her couch alone at home, her parents went for a work trip and would get back in three days so she decided to order a pizza and watch a tv show when suddenly the door bell rang and she cheered impatiently walking to the door wearing a nike black shorts, an oversized hoodie and opened the door.

"Finally dude, it took so long," She giggle finally looking at the guy in her front. "Oh, h-hi." Goddam he's hot, he had curly dark hair, freckles all over his pale face and extremely beautiful jawline and cheekbones, she guessed he's around her age, 17.

"Hi, I'm sorry for taking so long." He grinned and she stare at his eyes.

"Don't worry... uh, what's your name?" She asked curiously.

"I'm Tyler, and you would be—

"Y/N, i'm Y/N." the girl smiled and put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Nice to meet you!" he giggled.

"Oh shit, sorry. The money." She went to search her wallet desperately giving the money to the guy.

"Thanks, enjoy your late night pizza Y/N." He smiled making her chuckle but she didn't want him to go away.

"Wait!," he turned around. "This might sound weird but, hm c-can I get your number or something?" she blushed and squeezed her foot together.

"Yeah sure, just don't tell my boss," he joked walking closer again and giving her the information she wanted. "I honestly thought you wouldn't ask." he admitted staring at her.

"I thought you would create an excuse," She stared back at him, what the fuck was going on, they were getting closer but they pulled back. "well, thanks for the pizza and your number." she nervously giggled.

"Don't worry, the pizza is part of my job anyways." He winked at her and left driving on his weird motorcycle. Her heart was beating so fast, she didn't understand what just happened.

"Fuck the pizza must be cold at this point." she closed and locked the door walking to the living room and eating the pizza on her couch.

"Should I text him now? No, it's too soon, tomorrow morning? nah. At 3pm? What the fuck, he'll think i'm desperate. Fuck it!" She got her phone and texted him.

──────────────────────────────

tyler, pizza boy

hey, this the late night pizza girl

──────────────────────────────

It's been 30 minutes, it was midnight, that pizzeria closed at that time and she was getting desperate, checking the phone every five seconds.

"Fuck fuck fuck, i'm so stupid why did I—

bzz bzz

She immediately got her phone and saw the notification.

tyler pizza boy sent you a message

hey! sorry for taking so long

──────────────────────────────

She waited exactly one minute to answer so she wouldn't show that she was desperate.

──────────────────────────────

don't worry pizza boy

pizza boy? that's how you're going to call me?

yupp

i like it, late night pizza girl

that's like too long LOL

then how do you want me to call you, late night pizza girl?

pizza girl, so it can match your nickname

ok then , pizza girl

well, maybe i'll order a pizza again tomorrow.

you should! Pizza is so healthy so you should order everyday, you know.

such an amazing advertiser

I have many talents

i'll see you tomorrow then

──────────────────────────────