cut II

Miles held her in his arms and put her in the bathtub carefully, it was dark, only the bedroom's lights were on. He turned on the shower and waited until it was a warm temperature, Y/N was tired, about to close her eyes but he kept her awake by giving a kiss on her cheek.

When the water was ready he grabbed the shower sprinkler and wet her whole body slowly admiring all of her details.

"Are we going to do it again?" She asked with a raspy voice. Miles let out a low chuckle at such weird question.

"You're tired." He answered calmly running his fingers through her hair. She didn't know he could have a soft side, he's always so cold and peculiar but she loved that. He took his shirt off and suspended the sprinkler again, grabbed the shampoo and put it on her hair massaging her head while humming a song to calm her even more and some time later finished it. She wasn't uncomfortable with that because she trusted him, he was careful.

"You're beautiful." Miles suddenly confessed while spreading soap all over her skin making Y/N smile.

"I love you Miles." She responded.

"I love you too." He washed her and slightly smiled the whole time, when done he turned off the shower and grabbed a towel wrapping her like a burrito grabbing Y/N on his arms and taking her to bed. He chose one of his boxers and shirt helping her wear it, brushed her hair and massaged her feet after all. "I'm taking a shower now." He advised laying her down and covering her with blankets.

He walked to the bathroom, Y/N heard the shower being turned on, other than that it was pretty silent so her eyes were slowly closing.

She woke up and felt arms around her waist, his breathing on her neck. She felt so safe and calm.

"Hi." Miles whispered.

"Hi." She giggled turning around to stare at his pale face, cupping his cheeks. "You're sweet, you know that, right?"

"I'm not." He answered making her smile.

"You try to be harsh and evil but I know you're not any of that." She admitted.

"Because you're my weakness."

"That's good." Y/N added. "Do you ever t— Miles encountered his lips with hers so she would shut up, he took advantage of the moment to cuddle with her again. He didn't really like to talk, he didn't know how to put in words his feelings, Miles doesn't even understand himself.