jacuzzi

WARNING!
(This was a suggestion from a few followers.)

Boris has always been mysterious and cold, I was scared to meet with him tonight, I don't even know what we are to be honest but I guess we're friends with benefits. I don't think a dress was a really good choice but I was on my way so there's no turning back.

I got on the place he told me to be, probably not his house because he lives far from everyone else. Would we be alone or would there be other people? I'm shaking, I fucking hate being anxious.

-

Y/N rang the gate bell and was kind of surprised because that house seemed big and she wasn't that wrong. She started walking carefully not knowing where she was going until a figure appeared, it was him.

"Hello Y/N, come in." He exclaimed with his gorgeous russian accent, she walked closer.

"This place is huge!" She exaggerated a bit.

"Ya, and it's ours now, my friend let me have it for tonight." She was shocked to know they would be alone all night. "So, what do you want to do? I have lots of vodka, cigarettes, whatever you want and more." He giggled, she smiled slightly embarrassed.

"Vodka, please."

"Good choice." He commented, going inside the house to get her the drink.

The place was dark but the only lights were from the pool, she looked around and sat close to it. Y/N heard steps, Boris joined and gave her the drink.

"I liked your dress." He admitted, she looked at him surprised and smiley.

"Thank you, that was sweet." He smiled slightly. "Why did you invite me here? I thought you were giving a party."

"I don't really like giving parties." He ignored the first question.

"Yeah, too much mess, right?" She asked and he nodded taking a sip of his drink. Suddenly everything was silent.

"I invited you because you're cool... and different," He confessed out of nowhere. "but I don't like to give compliments." He shyly added, Y/N's cheeks were flushed.

"Thank you for thinking I'm cool, I think you're cool too, more than me to be honest." He looked at her and chuckled lowly. "I just think... that you should open up more, I know you're a great guy and you can count on me because it's not t—

Her eyes were suddenly closed, Boris kissed her, cupping her cheek and pulled away a few seconds later. They stared at each other and suddenly started making out, they stood up and Y/N jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist, he grabbed her ass taking her somewhere she couldn't tell.

"Take off your clothes." He ordered with a raspy voice and she did what he said, they were both only wearing underwear, he grabbed her hand and got in a jacuzzi. Boris sat on the corner and she sat above him. "I don't like anyone on top of me," he kissed her "but you'll be the only exception." After that he took her thong and his boxers while she did the same with her bra. She looked at his dick and he was huge and hard. "Are you going to keep looking or?" She got out of her trance and apologized, he smiled at her awkwardness and pulled her closer. He kissed her neck and cupped her breasts.

"B-Boris."

"Ya," they stared each other. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I've only done this once but... it wasn't a real..."

"Cock?" He finished her sentence and she nodded. "It's fine, now you'll know how a real one feels like."

(For those who don't understand, it means that she hasn't had sex with any guys, Y/N "lost" her virginity to a dildo or any other object)

He smiled and she got excited, ready to ride him. He aligned himself with her entrance, seconds later he signalized for her to start so she sat on his cock and instantly moaned. Boris clenched his jaw, she was tight and he loved that.

"Y-you're huge, fuck." She felt some pain.

"Do it on your time." He grabbed her waist, she was getting used to his length before moving.

"I'm ready." Y/N exclaimed and started moving slowly, opening her mouth and moaning lowly. Boris slightly threw his head back. She started to go faster and a little bit harder. "Ah this feels good."

"I know kitty, it just gets better." She started to moan more frequently, supporting herself in his chest, arching her back, he held tightly on her waist and closed his eyes, slowly thrusting with his hips up and down.

Boris with one of his hands squished her ass which made her gasp, he also started to kiss her neck and give her small hickeys.

She was feeling herself, it was a wonderful feeling that just got bigger, she went faster and faster as time went by and moaned even louder.

"You like it, don't you?" Boris whispered on her ear.

"Oh yeah d-d..." She noticed she would say something wrong so she contained herself. "I-I think I'm close." She admitted, her movements became sloppy and she was starting to shake. "F-FUCK!" Suddenly she orgasmed, moaning loud. Boris moved his hips slowly and pulled his cock out quickly, covering it and groaning lowly, he came. Y/N looked exhausted but Boris was the opposite.

"I want to fuck with you more often." He commented.

"I would like that." She didn't believe she just said that but thankfully he smiled.

Y/N would never think that she would have sex with Boris on a jacuzzi but she wasn't complaining.