couple

Request by @snoopy_doop
WARNING

Y/N along with the It cast, which she was part of, were on a conference in New York being interviewed by fans for the third movie that was released a few months ago.

"We're all going crazy wanting to know about who is it, I'm honestly team Wyatt." A girl exclaimed, Y/N only heard that sentence and nothing else, staring at the audience for a few seconds.

"U-Uh, what do you mean exactly? as friends, right?" She asked, the guys trying to speak but tripping over themselves.

"No, I mean as a couple." That was such a stupid thing to ask, little did they know she was dating someone else.

"Y/N and I aren't dating, w-we're just great friends." Wyatt interrupted, laughing.

"Next question please." Finn commented, he was two seats away from her but she could still know how he was feeling that moment.

A few questions later the conference was over, finally, it became awkward after that question but the others tried to make them feel more comfortable. Y/N was getting her stuff, waiting for Finn which she haven't seen since the panel ended.

"Hey, have you seen Finn?" She asked a crew member, running towards their direction.

"No I haven't. Maybe he's still getting his things." They answered, without saying anything else she  rushy walked, greeting people that tried to talk to her while on her way but still no sign of him, she was being called to the parking lot so they would get out of there.

"Finally, I was looking for you everywhere." She felt relieved seeing Finn inside the car, none of their parents were with them since they're 18 already, her boyfriend still didn't answer her so she sat by his side and kept quiet, the driver on the wheel started driving on our way to our hotel. The ride was silent, she kept glancing at the guy trying to get a word from him but still nothing.

They got at the room they were sharing, Y/N decided to take a bath to let him calm down and later talk to her. He was laid in bed on his phone with the tv on, while she teasingly removed her clothing staying only on underwear, she sighed loudly and grabbed her phone walking to the bathroom, taking the rest of her clothes off and getting inside the tub there.

She had her eyes closed, thinking of how she'd make up with him even though she hasn't done anything wrong, Y/N opened her eyes feeling something touch her leg when she saw Finn joining her.

"Finn, what are you..." she decided to keep quiet, he looked at her seriously, seating there and staring at her eyes, she felt embarrassed, blushing, feeling such burden on her crotch. "I'm sorry." She apologized, still the place was silent.

"I just got jealous." He admitted, still staring at her.

"You shouldn't have, I mean, you're the one who's in the tub with me right now." She nervously laughed.

"Yeah but still," He leaned closer, running his hand on her leg underwater. "I love you so much I couldn't hear those words and pretend everything was fine." His voice was raspy and low, his lips slightly moved when he talked, he got closer and closer until he was finally above her, attaching their lips together. Her hand cupped his cheek, she squished her legs together and they pulled away, suddenly she got above him, seating on his lap. "What are you doing, sweetie?" He asked.

"I want to show you how much I love you." She exclaimed while aligning herself with his pretty hard member, sliding it inside, biting her lip to not let any sound out.

She started to go up and down in a medium pace, fastening after every thrust, the water started moving more, they only heard the sound of their low groans and the water falling on the ground. He grabbed her waist, helping her move, it wasn't easy but it wasn't either hard to bounce while in the water.

He threw his head back, rolling his eyes and staring at Y/N that was still biting her lip or covering her mouth while with her eyes closed, he thought she looked very sexy. Her low whining and moaning got higher pitched as the time went by, she not only went up and down but back and forth, using a strength she never realized she had.

"You're so perfect, fuck." He whispered to her, their bodies were so close they could feel each other's heartbeats. Finn groaned and moaned lowly her name repeatedly, Y/N never felt so confident ever before.

She squished his shoulder, craving her fingernails on his skin, meaning she was close and so was he, squishing her ass and grabbing her waist skin, his hand roamed around her back and body over and over again giving her even more butterflies. Her thrusts became sloppier, she got tired and too close to keep up. Her walls clenched around his cock and so he start twitching inside her.

Y/N finally slightly opened her mouth and moaned his name orgasming instantly, her legs shook desperately, feeling a warm liquid stuff her, he groaned for the last time.

They both breathed heavily, slowly opening their eyes and staring at each other, attaching their lips together once again. Both took a shower without anything else happening except for him having to help her stand and laid in bed together, cuddling.

"You're the only person I think about all day long, every day." She admitted, being surrounded by his arms.

"There's not a single moment you're not on my mind, darling." He kissed her head, brushing his fingers on her skin. She felt safe and comfortable around him, specially with his warm and soothing touch.