break

Requested by @aimeelulu81616
warning age urself up +20
[chapter edited and replaced with Boris]

"But I'm fat, Boris." Y/N complained to the man while they were both sat in bed staring at each other, half naked.

"You're not, you're my thicc girl, now get on top of me, I'm begging." He simply laid there, removing his boxers and revealed his excitement. "Take your panties, for me." She did what he ordered and slowly got on top of him, nervously and scared. "Don't be scared, I can take you."

Y/N aligned herself with him and slowly slid his cock down her cunt. Boris held onto her hips -- the perfect amount of chubbiness of her hips that were insanely attractive to him -- Moving her hips back and forth, up and down in a moderate pace which led him crazy and to throw his head back.

Y/N was so worried she'd break him but it was nothing like that.

"Fuck girl, keep it like that." He groaned, rolling his eyes back. She started moaning shyly and supported herself on his knees, fastening even more the pace.

She kept it like that for about two minutes, when she finally let go of insecurities to then almost literally jumping on his cock -- loud claps and noises echoed all over the room that was dark but the shadows on the wall were incredibly hot.

Y/N decided to turn around, into a reverse cowgirl and little did she know it would hit spots she never knew existed. Their moans were even higher, the bed shaking and hitting the wall creating a loud frequent noise, it was lustful, Boris slapped her ass and grabbed onto it like dough, leaving marks all over it.

"D-Don't ever stop." He demanded breathlessly, that was the last thing she'd do. Her walls clenched around his dick, keeping a consistent grip that made him whimper louder. Y/N's legs were tired but she would just not stop. He had his eyes closed, not even being able to hold onto her waist anymore.

"T-Tell me when you're close." She added, and he hummed followed by inaudible noises and weird sexy groans.

"I-I'm close, so close, krasotka." Boris advised, his legs slightly shaking and hers did too. "G'nna cum, baby."

"Y-Yeah, gimme your cum, Boris!" Instantly followed after by his cum filling her insides so fully it made a ring of the liquid on the base of his cock, mixing with hers as well. Falling out of his cock and into bed by his side, both breathless looked at each other and laughed.

"See, you didn't break me."

"You probably won't even be able to stand up." She added.

"And it won't be because of your body, just look at what you did to me, I mean, it's embarrassing for a man to cum before his girl." Boris joked. "It may not have been the kinkiest or longest sex ever but it was the best I've ever had."

"I'm flattered, Boris." Y/N giggled. "Wanna do it again? I can be a little bit more more kinky..." She joked.

"Got to ask?"