laces

WARNING

Y/N is on the way to her boyfriend's house since his father doesn't give a fuck about him, he goes away for a few days and Boris doesn't know why. Anyways, she excitedly drove there thinking about him.

She parked in front of his house and walked to the front door and when she realized he had already opened it and grabbed her body pulling her inside.

"Hello krasotka, I missed you." Boris exclaimed in his russian accent.

"Me too kovsky." She bit her lip and he stared at her, she knew how he felt when she did that, it drives him crazy. He grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist, making out as he walked to his room throwing his girlfriend in bed right after.

"Do you want to?" He asked suspiciously.

"What? You're asking me if I want to have sex with you?Boris is that really you?" She joked.

"I'm asking because I wanted to try something different kitty." She got intrigued and interested. "So... are you down?" He asked once again.

"Definitely." He smiled maliciously showing her the laces he had behind him. Y/N felt a burning inside as her wrists were tied by him. After that Boris slowly started to take her clothes off, teasing her, she whimpered lowly in impatience and he smirked knowing exactly what he was doing.

The girl was laid there, naked. He took his shirt off showing his slight abs and his shiny soft pale skin, unbuckled his belt but not taking his black jeans off yet. Boris grabbed a blindfold from his drawer and she didn't expect that, he made her wear it, Y/N was anxious, she has never done that before.

"Do you trust me?." He asked with a raspy voice.

"Y-yeah." She answered without hesitating. Suddenly she got scared as she felt him lick and kiss her neck, Boris cupped her cheek grabbing her hair and pulling it gently so he could have more space, he swirled his tongue on her skin sucking harshly yet softly the same soft skin of hers, leaving only one hickey.

He started kissing her chest until he got to her boobs, squishing one with his hand and sucking the other, she started moaning but still lowly, feeling her nipples erect. Swirling, sucking, licking her skin just like he did with her neck but it didn't last too much, he moved to her belly kissing it and moved to her thighs, skipping her womanhood, where she needed him the most. Boris grabbed her legs and pushed her lower which made her gasp, he kissed her inner thighs, extremely close to her heat.

"B-boris." She moaned lowly, he licked her clit quickly, she has never experienced such sudden feeling. He started to gently and tortuously, in a good way, eat her out, Y/N moaned a bit louder grabbing his hair while still tied, Boris stared at her blindfolded and noticed how hot she looked when throwing her head back and moaning for him. Boris grabbed her legs and spread them a bit wider, putting them over his shoulders, shaking his head in order to make her moan louder.

"Fuck daddy! I-I'm close." So quickly, he thought, stopping immediately, disappointment ran through her veins.

"Turn around you fucking slut." He demanded as she turned around in a lazy doggystyle position since she had her wrists tied together. She felt his hands roam her back until he grabbed her ass cheek and slapped it harshly. "Do you like that krasotka?" Boris asked seductively.

"I-I love it." After hearing that he made sure to do it again, but harder. Boris unzipped his jeans, and she heard it and got even more excited, they were both fully naked. He aligned his member on her entrance, teasing her a bit. "Please daddy." She begged, he grabbed her waist and trusted inside of her quickly and harshly, earning a loud moan from Y/N.

He started to thrust slowly and harshly, almost pulling himself out and thrusting again, pulling out and thrusting again, repeatedly, slapping her ass as hard as he could everytime. Boris started to move faster and still harshly, fastening at every second. They could already start to hear their skin clap, she moaned louder and arched her back, slapping her ass again and again. Y/N shook her body, arched her back even more and moved her arms trying to at least touch her clit but Boris noticed.

"Keep your fucking arms up." He ordered kind of loudly. She obeyed him, falling in bed, resting her chest and head on the sheets. His pace was incredibly fast and hard, he slapped her skin so harshly that it was sensitive and thick as, not pink, but red peach... She started to bounce her ass back and forth needing to release her uncomfortable pleasure, moaning so loud that it echoed all over the room, thankfully there weren't any neighbors.

"I need to c-cum, fuck." She yelled, grabbing the sheets above her hands, her knuckles turning yellow. Her ass had his hand printed on her skin, he went faster, groaning louder everytime. A few seconds went by, she waited but she couldn't hold it anymore. "Daddy I-I can't." She warned and yelled so loudly Boris got surprised of the volume, feeling her juices cover his huge cock. She relaxed so much after orgasming that every sloppy thrust of his Y/N's body shook.

Boris groaned loudly for the last time shooting his cum inside of her tight pussy and yes she is on birth control, she loved that warm feeling inside of her. He pulled out and turned her around, he was sweating and his skin was red but not as much as her. He untied her wrists and took the blindfold off her. She opened her eyes and admired his eyes, he leaned for a kiss but they pulled away seconds later since they were both breathless, their hair messy and roots wet from sweat, for her he smelled deliciously, for him she smelled just like roses and they thought it was funny.