rakom

WARNING

Y/N and Theo were at Boris' house hanging out since the house is empty almost 24/7. The three watched a random movie, Decker as expected was focused on it, differently from the other two, that were drinking and smoking but still sat on the couch close to each other.

"Papochka, I really need you to help me out right now." The girl whispered on her boyfriend's ear, resting her hand on his thigh, a smirk appearing on his face.

"And Theo, krasotka?" He whispered back, even though they were pretty far from him it was obvious he could hear them.

"What about him?"

"I don't want to tell him to go." He clenched his jaw, their lips a few inches away, staring at each other's eye, just like a sticky couple about to make out.
"I have idea, just obey, like always." She nodded hesitantly. "Theo," the guy turned around immediately, staring at them. "bedroom." Y/N immediately threw herself in bed, staring at them.

"What are you planning, Boris?" Theo worriedly questioned.

"Join the fun, ya?" The couple started laughing.

"A-and what do you mean by that?"

"Relax, it's Y/N, hot naked girl," He started to undress her, Theo was shocked he hasn't left the place yet. "I know you virgin so no you in her." He got close to him while half naked, pointing a finger to his face.

"Y-Yeah." Boris started laughing again, his girlfriend only wearing a bra, they were excited and didn't find that a bit weird.

"Take your pants off, Theo." Y/N exclaimed.

"Rakom, bliatz!" He exclaimed, the girl immediately turned around on doggy style and arched her back. "Come see kiska, tselka." He slapped her ass.

"I don't understand a word you say Boris." He stood there, wearing his boxers and a white shirt.

"Sorry, Y/N will give you minyet."

"Just sit Theo, he doesn't speak english when he's horny." She advised him, he did what she said and took his boxers off, trying not to stare at Boris exposed member. "I'll start, then you can just fuck my mouth, how does that sound?"

"D-Do what?" He panicked a little.

"It's alright, you know I'm used to it, consider it a training, you can take over control when you want." Before she could properly start, her impatient boyfriend started fucking, later Theo hesitated but she had such a wonderful mouth and her hand was so magic, gripping perfectly around his dick, he gave in.

Boris was a complicated case, he was pretty crazy already, with his tongue out, rolling his eyes and throwing his head back, groaning and slapping her, whispering russian things and talking to Theo even though he didn't understand a thing. Y/N also moaned a lot which gave Theo vibrations, he never thought it'd be that great.

"Ia tebya imeyu, Ia tebya imeyu." Boris exclaimed to Y/N repeatedly making Theo even more confused but it was so pleasurable he couldn't pay attention. Everything was loud, skin clapping, the russian groaning, Y/N's moans and Theo's weird noises.

"T-Theo, thrust, I-I'm tired." She suggested, Theo desperately looked at Boris, just standing there again, with his dick on her mouth while she moaned, not knowing what to do.

"Back and forth." Boris instructed, still focused on pounding inside of her, Theo did what he said, even though he was already pretty close he continued, it had been only a minute or so, Theo's a virgin so he wouldn't last any longer. His dick thrusted on her throat while she also had her pussy being thrusted with strength by Boris' hard cock, it was pretty difficult to stay calm and hold her orgasm. Theo was so close, he slowed down a bit, her moans weren't making it any easier too.

"Y/N I-I'm..." He advised and suddenly came inside her mouth, as expected. Once he opened his eyes, he came back to reality, immediately pulled out of her mouth and hurriedly got his clothes, trying not to stare at them that were still going at it. "T-Thanks, I'm out, b-bye!" He ran away and could hear every moan even outside the house.

"Blyad, good pussy." Boris out of nowhere moaned.

"D-Did he like it?" She moaned too, feeling very close to orgasm.

"Talk, later." He continued focusing on the act.

"I-I'm close, papochka, very!" Her mouth opened widely, legs and elbows shaking, without warning she squirted all over his cock, apparently that made him mad so he just kept going, she earned a loud burning slap on the ass as a punishment. "S-Sorry, sorry! Too much, t-too m-much." She panicked, grabbing the sheets, about to faint until Y/N felt warmness inside of her, a huge load of Boris' cum, both collapsing in bed.

"Bad kotehok." He grabbed a cigarette from the nightstand, wrapping his arm around her, both cuddling and getting high even more.

krasotka = babe
papochka = daddy
rakom = doggy style
bliatz = bitch
kiska = pussy
tselka = virgin
minyet = to give a blowjob
Ia tebya imeyu = you're my bitch
blyad = fuck
kotehok = kitty