pretend

Requested by @aimeelulu81616
warning age urself up +20

"Could you do that... for me, please?" She begged looking at him innocently.

"You really want me to pretend I'm Boris, Y/N." She smiled and nodded hesitantly, a giggle escaped Finn's mouth as he rolled his eyes back. He got up and went to the bathroom, she got confused but waited for him in bed but about a minute later she heard the door being opened.

"Is this what you wanted, krasotka?" Finn exclaimed with a russian accent making her laugh but found it hot, she could see him cringing.

"Come here, Boris."

"Don't tell me what to do." He got above her and stared at her eyes acting as if that was him.

"What are you going to do to me?" Y/N asked.

"You talk too much kitty." He slowly pressed his lips against hers and started to make out however he held her wrists in bed not letting her move.

They were already half naked so all he did was remove her underwear. Her pink and wet delicate skin all for him, 'Boris' blowed her pussy in order to tease her which worked but he wouldn't give it to her that easy.

He took his boxers off revealing his hard member, her eyes always shined and this time wouldn't be any different. Her legs slightly shaking from excitement, he aligned himself with her entrance and thrusted slowly and Y/N already moaned, arching her back.

'Boris' pace was harsh and quite fast, grabbing her skin and suddenly choking her, it was unexpected for her since she had her eyes closed, he knew how she loved that. His face closer to hers, his cock hitting the best spots, she was moaning louder and louder, wanting to be choked even more.

"Say my name." He demanded.

"B-Boris." She answered, it was kind of funny but extremely hot.

"Such a good girl." He whispered to her with a raspy voice and a russian accent. He stopped to choke her since she started to become red and quickly grabbed her leg and turned her to lay on her side, spreading one of her legs and continued to thrust. Y/N wouldn't stop moaning, 'Boris' pulled her hair, his eyes rolling back, trying to stay in character.

"I got to... I'm so close." She advised, he kept his pace, breathing heavily.

"Not so fast, krasotka." He replied, making her wait, he was also close.

"I'm going to, I c-can't, holy f-fuck!" She yelled and released her juices all over his cock, he groaned and came inside of her but kept thrusting a little bit more.

"B-Bo... it h-hurts." Y/N complained, she was too sensitive. He let go off her hair completely, she was sweaty but he wasn't that really, they were actually breathing very heavily. "Finn?"

"Yeah." He answered making her giggle.

"Uh, thanks." He smiled, the things he did for her.