cheating

WARNING

( RICHIE'S POV )

I am going to surprise Y/N by going to her house today since I was out of town and got back earlier, I got her some chocolate and thought that we could have a little party just the two of us.

I grabbed the keys under the carpet and opened her door quietly, went to the kitchen and put the supplies on the counter smiling at the thought of seeing her reaction, as I walked to the stairs I heard... moaning sounds?

"Oh yes d-daddy!"

Of course I ran to her bedroom and slammed the door open.

"WHAT THE F—

"Ahh... R-Richie!" Y/N yelled as I saw her with a purple dildo on her hand shoving it on her pussy and she was about to squirt because I know exactly how she sounds when she's about to hit her orgasm. She got embarrassed and pulled up her underwear. "What are you—

"Wow.. I thought you were cheating on me," I giggled relieved "Anyways, I got back earlier but guess and guess you couldn't wait for two days."

"The first night I missed you more..." I laughed.

"I brought you some chocolate and drinks."

"Thank you babe," She smiled and I sat in bed giving her a kiss. "R-rich.. Since you're here, I kind of need to... cum." Y/N spoke under her breath while close to my face, she was shy.

Richie giggled and took his shirt off, he pushed her to lay in bed and took her underwear that she wore after being caught. He admired her pink and wet flesh and circled his middle finger on her clit, he could make her cum with only one finger since his hand was fucking huge.

"Hm fuck, I missed you so much." She moaned, he then licked her pussy and started to suck it, she grabbed his hair and quickly took off his glasses since he always forgets about them. Her back was already arching and her legs spread widely. Richie somehow knew how to eat her out, and he was not just ok at it, he was fucking great.

He shook his tongue slightly and shoved two fingers inside her hole going up and down quickly, she bit her lip and her legs started to tremble. Once again he knew she was close, she suddenly yelled and pulled his head in order to get more friction.

"HOLY FUCK!" Now that was the scream, she released her juices all over his mouth shaking her whole entire body, he sucked it and swallowed in front of her. "T-thank you."

"Don't worry hotstuff, I love to do that."