little secret

PS.: this first imagine is a request from alohawolfhard :) Thank you so much for all the support!

"what if they find out rich?"

"they won't, trust me" he winked at Mya, one of the losers. They both snook out of Bill's bedroom window, where they were having a sleepover. Don't worry, everyone already felt asleep, they ran on the dark empty streets just to go back to richie's house.

"why are we at your house?" she asked

"because no one is home" he giggled and they got inside by... his window. Mya looked around analyzing the place when she was pushed falling on bed followed by richie being above her, which made her feel some type of way. They were inches apart from kissing, he got closer and closer until he smacked their lips together but they were making out at this point.

Mya grabbed his face softly while their tongues fought for dominance, Richie was winning. When they both ran out of breath they pulled away staring at each other. The guy didn't know if he could continue and he wouldn't ask either.

"Show me what you can do Rich" she demanded, those words made him feel something he's never felt before so he instantly started to take their clothes off, only wearing underwear. He started to kiss her neck softly and move down to her covered breasts.

"Take them off for me" he looked at her

"Ask again Mya..."

"Take them off, daddy" a big smirk appeared on his face, his eyes shined as he saw her exposed chest, slowly sucking one of her boobs and squishing the other gently. The girl threw her head back and moaned lowly wrapping her legs around his waist already feeling his boner through the boxers.

After some teasing of his, he went for her heat, kissing the exposed parts of her skin and pulling down the thin cloth she wore which made his heart beat even faster than before. Richie looked at Mya admiring her sweet face before licking softly the sensible skin, low moans got out of her mouth as he continued to eat her out slowly yet harshly. She arched her back and grabbed his soft hair also feeling the cold lenses touch her skin and start to bother both of them.

"R-richie, your glasses" she advised breathless, he took his glasses off and threw them on the ground diving in on her once again earning a louder moan. She gripped on his hair running the fingertips around his neck too, he loved it, his cock started to ache because of how hard he was.

He ate her pussy deliciously, feeling every part of her delicate skin, licking her clit, sucking and shaking his head and tongue which lead her to moan even louder.

"I-i'm going to cum" She rolled her eyes back but the guy couldn't let that happen, not yet, so he pulled away. "Why the fuck did you stop?"

"It's not going to be that quick princess" he was about to pull down the boxers but she did that for him. She swallowed her saliva as she saw his member. "Huge isn't it?"

"Why do you always have to ruin the mood?" they giggled but suddenly she took all of him in her mouth and he groaned loudly, she moved her head and hand up and down slowly, that made her wetter. He grabbed her head and started to push down a little bit more and gripping on the sheets by his side.

"Fuck, Mya" he moaned under his breath and she gasped a little, she was throat fucking his big cock. He rolled his eyes back while throwing his head breathing heavily and groaning her name. "I'm close" he spit it out quickly and she pulled away just like he did before with her. She wiped her mouth and stared at his eyes, he probably didn't see shit but it didn't matter. "Lay the fuck down" he ordered opening his nightstand drawer to get a condom, wearing it after. "If it's too much tell me" he joked making both chuckle.

Richie inserted his dick inside of her already dripping wet pussy and started to thrust hard, earning loud moans like:

"O-oh my fucking god!"
"F-faster daddy"
"Ah yeah, fuck this pussy!"

He loved to hear that and they didn't care of the volume. All they heard was their skin clapping harshly and her attractive moans. The guy held her waist and ran his fingers all over her body suddenly starting to circle her clit, Mya squirmed and whined loudly, throwing her head back also squishing her eyes closed, her mouth opened so widely she felt that her jaw would dislocate. The pleasure was immense, they felt like they were the only people on the planet. He pounded inside of her harder and faster as the time went by, finding some supernatural strength and desire that kept him going.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight" he moaned

"T-then fuck me harder, ah!" she high pitchedly moaned, Mya was about to cum at anytime but something wonderful happened. "Richie! Right there! K-keep going, yeah!!" he hit her g-spot perfectly, the already immense feeling became unspeakably pleasurable. "I-i'm so so close daddy"

"Hold it" he kept hitting the spot and started to kiss her as their tongues fought once again but they were interrupted by her loud and long moan and the fact that she squirted all over his cock.

"h-holy f— richie pulled his cock out and came on her belly, collapsing on bed by her side seconds later.
They both breathed heavily, sweating and tired.

"T-that was... amazing" Mya admitted breathless. Richie laughed and grabbed her hand. "Are you sure they won't find out?"

"I'm sure, this is going to be our... little secret."
he looked at her squishing his eyes since he didn't have his glasses on and she smiled. They waited a few more minutes since they couldn't get up and then wore their clothes walking back to Bill's house as if nothing happened and thankfully no one was awake.