ride

WARNING!
Requested by many of you.

Y/N sat on Miles' right thigh, while he was sat in bed and both making out, he weirdly grabbed her skin with those cold fingers. She slowly moved her hips back and forth getting more friction on her heat, low moans coming from her mouth, since she only wore a skirt and a thong underneath, he started to touch her ass and she unconsciously started to thigh ride him.

He knew what she was doing and wouldn't interfere so he kept kissing and teasing her, Miles could feel the fabric from her underwear getting wetter, she moaned a bit louder on his mouth, arching her back while moving, he slightly opened his eyes to see her expressions while making out. Then he was kissing, sucking and harshly biting her neck sometimes, leaving a trail of bites and hickeys.

Y/N started to move her hips faster, her legs shaking and closing, not aware she was doing that but it somehow turned Miles on that he even started to move her waist with his hands.

"U-uhh, Miles." She moaned on his ear, her legs shook more than before, her mouth opened and he felt warmness on his leg, she orgasmed. Holding onto his shoulders she whined, breathing heavily.

"We're not done." He whispered on her ear then grabbed her waist and threw her in bed behind him, taking her skirt and underwear along with his pants and boxers. Miles turned her around, in a doggy position and grabbed her wrists, holding them together, aligning and thrusting inside of her, Y/N already shook her legs, trying to close them but he wouldn't let her.

"M-Miles!" She moaned, his pace was extremely fast and harsh, their skin clapped loudly, it'd probably let her skin red. He touched her waist, slightly scratching her ass skin too. Y/N's back arched so much her entire belly touched the mattress. "I-I c-can't hold lon—

"Shut up!" He cut her off, she thought that was hot and moaned after every thrust, her walls clenching around his cock, her hips not being able to stay still and it's been only around two minutes.

"F-Fuck, I-I..." She squirted without wanting to, but Miles kept going, she was too sensitive, trying to make him stop even though she wanted him to keep going, those were just unconscious actions, her clit burned at that point, Miles going faster which was already impossible, he didn't let any sound out, he didn't roll his eyes, he had no expression, just kept staring at her entire body.

Her legs tried closing but she failed, she tried to let her hands free but also failed, deep down Y/N was glad he didn't stop because she started feeling even more pleasure then before and started to scream his name, moaning non stop.

"Miles! M-Miles, please!" She begged for something she didn't even know what it was. Her eyes almost rolled to the back of her head and her mouth opened so much it felt like she would dislocate her jaw.

"Now." He demanded and she for the second time orgasmed, shaking and squirming, moaning and whining repeatedly, when she felt his cum fulfill her, it was cold, giving her shivers but it felt good.

He pulled away and let her wrists free, she effortlessly sat in bed and looked at her wrists that were bruised because of how hard he held them. He still had no expression, but he came and that means it was satisfying.

Y/N suddenly turned around and kissed him, Miles pushed her to lay on her back, also laying by her side, she buried her head on his neck and put her leg around his waist, they were both naked and sweaty but it didn't matter. He ran his extremely cold fingers on her back until she fell asleep.