psychopaths

Requested by @1-800-PAVLIKOVSKYY
WARNING (no shit sherlock)

"Shut the fuck up, Kate! You don't tell me what to do." Miles yelled at her face.

"Don't yell at me little man!" She fought back. "She can't stay here anymore."

"Why don't you shove your fingers right up your ass instead of wanting to get rid of MY girlfriend? Oh would that maybe be because you're jealous? You stupid hoe."

"You're such a horrible person, stop saying that and just tell her she can't stay!" She argued.

"Why should I fucking listen to you?"

"Because you two are no good, you can't stay together." Miles had his fist ready to give a punch on her face but was stopped.

"It's not your right to decide what's good for Miles." Y/N intervened.

"We're not talking to you."

"I have the right, plus I'm more important than you here, now start acting like a person instead of a bitch." Kate grabbed Y/N's wrist trying to pull her away from Miles but suddenly he punched her in the face. It was a loud sound, she even fell on the ground, the boy grabbed her hand and both started running away from the house in the direction of the woods, going through the garden for minutes.

"M-Miles, stop." Y/N tiredly begged. "Miles," he kept running. "Miles!" She yelled, pulling his wrist.

"What? Do you want to stay there?" He stared at her eyes.

"N-No, I don't."

"Then let's go, I don't have time for that whore, I could have killed her right there." They started walking, still holding hands.

"Can we... have a break? I'm sure we're far from there, we're almost at the end of the garden, we don't have anywhere to go and it's dark anyways."

When Miles turned around all she saw was the other side of him, their faces inches apart too and suddenly they kissed passionately, her hands cupped his cheeks, his hands wrapped around her waist and torso. The wind blew their hair and they started walking backwards, falling on the tall grass.

"Please fuck me before they catch us." She whispered on his ear while he bit her neck and scratched her belly under her shirt. They were staring at each other again, Miles took his belt and lowered his pants, revealing his hard cock, also moving her panties aside since she wore a skirt, still keeping eye contact. He thrusted inside of her, instantly receiving a moan from her that also parted her lips.

Miles cupped her cheeks, putting his thumb on her mouth making her gag. His pace was slow but harsh, her body jumped at every thrust, her legs wrapped around his waist, wanting more and more.

"Miles." She moaned, it was very intense that she couldn't even whine or either moan frequently. Her breathing was heavy, Y/N's saliva all over his thumb that circled around her tongue.

The wind brushed against their face with the emotionless expressions they had but also the hot feeling and immense passion inside them wasn't even needed words to express to each other.

Miles kept murmuring inaudible noises under his breath, not blinking very frequently, their eye contact was something it was never broken, their souls were bonding together. His hand roaming around her body as she arched her back and Miles bended closer to her face.

Her legs started shaking, and her mouth opened wider. Their skin became paler every second until they came together, Y/N let out a desperate whine while Miles exhaled a groaned air.

He pulled out of her and immediately kissed her again. They got up, smiled to each other and started running while giggling and with some difficulty. A feeling of freedom running through their veins.

"Miles!" They heard low yells behind them, recognizing those voices. "Y/N, Miles!" All they did was to keep running and laughing as psychopaths.