livestream

"So basically what happened yesterday is that I almost put the bathroom on fire, I was straightening my hair and—

"Hotstuff, lay down in bed right now I'm—

"HWLAHS!" She yelled random noises for him to stop talking making Finn instantly look at her confused.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm live... on instagram."

The fans were crazy typing stuff like:
'what is going on'
'NO WAY THEY HAVE SEX'
'they're not virgins i—'
'it's the "hotstuff" for me...'
'i hate Y/N she having sex with finnie 😭'
'HE SAID IT LIKE RICHIE SKBAKZJA'
'let them be, they're dating, y'all stupid'
'finn dont date her date me please'

"Fuck, turn that off, s-stop." He grabbed the phone and ended the live, he was shaking and the phone almost feel on the floor. Their hearts were beating fast but his was about to explode. "Why the hell didn't you warn me, I-I was about t-to say something..."

"I told you Finn, you probably didn't hear me." She laughed at him, he was walking around the place embarrassed.

"This is going to be all over the place, imagine if it gets on gossip blogs." He overreacted.

"And? What's the problem."

"Privacy. There's no privacy."

"What did you expect, you're a celebrity, there's no privacy in that." She shook her head. "At least you didn't say anything... compromising."

"How not?! I explicitly said hotstuff and for you to lay in bed, fuck, I'm never speaking again." He blushed and jumped in bed staring at the ceiling.

"You're overreacting, it was kind of hot though." She joked and he stared at her while she laughed.

"Fuck you, really." He swore.

"Do that for me instead." She teased him even more.

"You literally have no limits, do you?" He asked.

"Of course not, that's why I'm your girlfriend." Y/N smiled getting above him but suddenly Finn got above her and started to tickle her, she couldn't stop laughing.

"S-stop! Finn!" She tried to speak but he just kept going. "FINN STOP!"

"Don't ever do that to me again." He added.

"Yeah so you better listen to me." They were both laughing, he got up and went to grab his phone and laid by her side.

"Let's see if there's... holy shit."

"What?! What happened?" She tried to see his phone.

"There are tons of messages. Quincy asked what the fuck was I thinking, he's laughing too."

There were also thousands of other messages:

'DUDE WHAT WAS THAT?'
'Lmfao bitch everyone is talking bout u 😹'
'Finn you're dead, i'm beating you when I get home'
'You need to see what's going on on instagram'

He opened his instagram and saw everyone already making memes, his comments were filled with jokes.

'Hotstuff... *does the debby ryan* lay in bed with me'
'I think your girl is cheating on u with Richie'
'Omg finn calls Y/N hotstuff, do they role play?'

His friends were sending him messages, when Y/N checked her phone it was also filled with messages, she couldn't stop laughing, Finn was quiet.

"Look at this one..." she looked at him. "Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad."

"You're not laughing."

"It's just kind of embarrassing."

"They're just processing the moment, most of them are just jealous though."

"Why would they be jealous?"

"Because you have a girlfriend, she's gorgeous, stunning, amazing and— She was interrupted by his laugh and also started to giggle.

"In two days they'll forget, that's not how the Finn I know would react." He smiled.

They probably won't go live after that for a long time.