pressure

Requested by @certifiedslutt
warning
man, i wanna be railed so bad, im touch starved.

"Boris, if I trip I'll hit you," Y/N advised, being guided by her boyfriend while with a blindfold on, he giggled, helping her seat in his bed. "can I take this off?"

"No, keep it." Way too suspicious, I just heard a few unrecognizable noises and songs I usually listened to playing on the background, being suddenly pushed to lay on my back.

"Boris, what's going on?" I asked, Boris start to kiss my neck, also putting my hands above my head, taking my shirt off. "Boris." I unconsciously repeated, getting excited to what was about to happen.

"Can I keep going?" I nodded, feeling his hand fondle my breast, biting my lip as he left hickeys on the skin of my neck, his knee against my sensitive spot, putting pressure, making me gasp, he kissed me, sliding his tongue inside my mouth, pushing it further the more I arched my back, breathing heavily, he pulled away, I could feel the string of saliva connecting our lips.

As soon as I knew I was completely naked, he then licked my clit without warning, making me whine, he spread my legs, holding them with both hands, starting to eat me out, instinctually grabbing his hair, he swirled and thrusted his tongue inside my pussy, he groaned, giving me vibrations, I was moaning loud already since he fastened the pace way too quickly.

"F-Fuck, ah!" My legs tried squished his head but he pulled away, disappointing me, I was lifted suddenly by him, grabbing me by the waist from behind, lifting my legs so he was carrying me, immediately wrapping my arm behind his neck, he curved his back, spreading my legs apart, without being able to see anything was harder to imagine the situation, any way I just wanted him to fuck me, my heart was beating fast once again, feeling him finally thrust inside me, he felt bigger than ever, I was soaking wet too.

Boris kissed my neck again, without saying anything other than groaning in my ear, my whining and screams became louder, hearing the wet noises along with our skin clapping, my mouth was widely open, he hit spots I'd never knew existed when something unexpected happened.

"B-Boris!," I yelled, feeling my cunt expand so much it hurt. "B-Boris, are y-you using a d-dildo t-too?" I whined as the pleasure became more intense.

"Oh, that's Theo, kitty." I felt two other hands grip onto my waist, releasing a yell louder than ever, I now had two huge cocks inside my tight cunt, I never even knew that was even possible.

"W-W-What?" My whining became extreme, Boris again fondling my breasts and leaving hickeys on my neck and collarbone, pinching my nipple as usual.

"Want him to stop?" He groaned, my walls were clenching, the pressure of the two was brutal, they pounded inside me, my legs hurt and shook at every single one of them.

"N-N-No, no! F-Fuck, d-don't stop!" I replied effortfully, searching for something to hold onto. I could hear Decker's groaning, he was shy yet intense, not as much as Boris though, my back arched, pressing my chest against Theo's.

"Her clit, Theo." Boris ordered him, suddenly beginning to rub it with his thumb, he was experienced at it, Boris definitely taught him, my legs then were completely shaking, my whole body was warm.

"I'm g-got to c-cum, h-holy fuck! T-Theo!" I whined, receiving a harsh bite on my shoulder, Boris was jealous so he was fucking me harder, I was on my limit, Decker noticed, stopping to circle my clit but I strugglingly grabbed his hand and began rubbing it again. "B-Boris, s-slow down! T-That way I'm gonna c-c-c— I was interrupted by my own yelling, arching my back and shaking my legs crazily as I squirted all over their cocks, Theo's pace became sloppy way to quickly, feeling his cum inside me before I could completely finish, pulling out quickly, only feeling Boris' cock. "T-T-Too much Boris, B-Boris!" He finally came inside me, fulfilling me entirely with a huge load of cum that definitely dripped all over the floor, hearing his last low groan, also pulling out and throwing me in bed.

I could hear their heavy breathing, my body felt numb, my cunt was sore, my legs unable to move a single muscle, unexpectedly the blindfold was removed.

"Happy 21st Birthday!" They both exclaimed out of nowhere while Theo wore his clothes on again, I laughed at them.

"Thanks, I guess."