dare

Requested by @finndogs0ft
warning
next chapter is the last from this book!!!

"Damn, this shit hit way too hard." Y/N commented, rubbing her eyes after handing the joint to Finn.

"For real, my body's starting to feel like slime." Sadie let out a giggle, looking ate her own hands. It was a chilly night at the beach house she owned, we could only hear the sounds of waves from outside and the low songs playing from the speaker on top of the table. Finn inhaled the substance again, closing his eyes.

"How old are we again?" He asked.

"Twenty three I think? I don't even know." I replied.

"Hey Finn, I dare you to take two more puffs." Sadie blurted out of nowhere, the man processed the information for a few seconds before grabbing the drug from my hand.

"Nice." He weirdly commented after filling his lungs with the smoke.

"My turn," I exclaimed, adjusting myself on the floor. "Sadie take your bra off," We laughed, the red-haired unexpectedly doing so, staying only with her tank top on. "nice titties, Sink."

"Thanks honey." She smiled, with heavy eyes.

"Y/N you take your shirt off." Finn dared, I didn't even question, knowing I liked where this was going.

"Finn, now you make out with Y/N," Sadie had a silly smile on her face, supporting her hands on the floor in a funny way. I slowly dragged myself closer to him as we suddenly began making out, his lips were pretty soft, he touched my cheek, it was soothing, noticing we just got closer, our tongues finally touched, swirling around. Being pulled apart by Sadie that giggled at us, I was breathing heavily, wondering why'd she stop us. "we should just fuck already." She added, feeling my cheeks get warm.

As soon as I knew, the three of us were in her bed, undressing each other, I pushed her to lay on her back, head close to the bed frame, getting on top of Sadie and kissing her on the lips, moving onto her neck as Finn slid down my underwear, throwing it somewhere, while he finished getting completely naked, we waited.

I pinched her erect nipple, a moan escaping her lips as she closed her eyes, I sucked onto the skin of her collarbone, leaving a small hickey, thrusting my tongue inside her mouth. Finn tapped my waist, making me pull away, a string of saliva connecting our lips, I lowered myself, close to Sadie's exposed pink pussy, she was so wet already it turned me on even more. I turned my head around, seeing Finn pump his huge cock up and down a few times, I spread my legs a little bit, arching my back so he could spit to lubricate me.

"Ready?" He slowly questioned and I hummed, running my fingers on her pale legs, blowing on Sadie's needy spot, the woman arched her back already, covering her eyes with her forearm, out of embarrassment, little did she know I had been fucked by Finn multiple times already and also sucked many women too.

Finally diving into her folds, licking the sensitive parts of her pretty pussy, tasting the wonderful liquids, feeling Finn grab my ass and tease with his tip, making me hum in response, I began sucking Sadie, just like eating a peach, her soft moaning began, along with her legs trying to squish my head.

"Fuck!" I whined, Finn finally thrusting my aching cunt, beginning to pound inside me without hesitation, my back immediately arching more than before, feeling his cock hit a great spot, hurting a bit since he was still to big for me, hearing our skin clap as I regained strength to fuck Sadie with my mouth, inserting two fingers on her pussy, curling them in order to find the g-spot. Her whining became louder and hotter, I'm sure Finn was getting even more turned on by hearing her moaning and my muffled whining that also gave Sadie vibrations, she gripped on my hair, shaking her legs a bit as I continued to finger her.

"Hm, s-so warm." Finn groaned, making my legs quiver and close my eyes, his cock felt so good in me, the weed I had smoked just made everything feel so much better. His thrusts were harsh and kind of quick, making my body move back and forth while focusing on Sadie's clit, swirling my tongue in a circular motion, taking a break to breath sometimes, she was the one yelling the most, if I wasn't eating her out I'm sure I'd be whining even louder.

Finn slapped my ass, repeating the action every few seconds, making me moan more frequently, Sadie clenched her pussy on my fingers, it was tight already but that made it seem even more impossible to continue, Finn must be thinking the same about me, his dick slamming so hard inside me it'll probably stretch out a bit.

I rolled my eyes back, taking a second to appreciate the immense pleasure he was giving me, feeling even hornier by having Sadie's dripping wet cunt wrap around my middle and ring finger.

"Y-Y/N I'm gonna cum." She advised, throwing her head back, holding onto the sheets and my hair.

"F-Fuck yeah, I-I will a-as well!" I yelled, legs shaking and ass aching from the many slaps I received, Finn now grabbed onto my waist, groaning repeatedly along with us.

"Me t-too." Finn added, his thrusts becoming sloppier, my walls clenching around his amazing cock, my body was burning, still sucking Sadie's clit with passion as she whined for the last time, squishing my head with her shaky legs and squirting all over my face as I licked the cranberry-flavored juices, teasing just a bit more before finally pulling away and whining louder than the woman.

My legs shook wildly, closing my eyes and squirting, hearing Finn moan my name and suddenly shoot his warm load inside my destroyed cunt, he then finally stopped thrusting, pulling out I felt the cum drip onto the sheets. I immediately collapsed in bed as he did the same, laying right next to me. Sadie slowly seating still, the weed made my orgasm last a bit longer than usual and the amount of sudden pleasure I experienced was indescribable.

"Holy shit, I can't move at all." I commented effortfully, staring at Sadie's eyes to notice how red they were, hearing them chuckle.

"That was so much fun." Finn exclaimed.