belong

WARNING

"Why Bill? You know he likes Beverly, Y/N!"

"I didn't do anything Richard, stop."

"You're the one that should stop flirting with my friends in front of me."

"What the fuck? I was being polite, you know what, I'm going home."

"Don't start with that bullshit, you always do this!" He walked closer to her, it was intimidating, he was pretty much taller.

"Just, stop, please." She rolled her eyes back, when about to leave, he grabbed her wrist, which made her turn around.

"Could you listen to me?" His voice became lower as he stared her in the eyes.

"Y-You're hurting my wrist, Richie, let go."

"Not until you act like a good girl." Those words made her legs tremble. Richie pulled her closer, his thumb carefully brushing against her cheek and lips, since her mouth was slightly opened his finger was inside it, she started sucking it but he thrusted it deeper, making Y/N gag, she was almost kneeling down to suck him at that point. "I think I should start fucking your mouth more often, maybe that'll shut you up, would you like that?" He asked, she moaned, nodding desperately, she became obedient in seconds.

Richie slowly and harshly grabbed her by the throat, pushing her on her knees, she waited patiently for him to unbuckle his belt and take off his pants, later revealing his erect and veiny member, her legs squished, a burning surged on her crotch.

"Now suck daddy's cock, you can do that very well." He caressed her head, breathing heavily as her delicate and cold hands gripped around him, it ached because of how hard he was, she started pumping it up and down to finally take him on her mouth. Richie grabbed her hair, her head going back and forth in a medium rhythm along with her hands, he groaned and moaned her name several times.
"That's right sweetie, k-keep going." He slightly started moving his hips, Y/N's tongue moved all over his tip, his dick not fitting entirely on her mouth, she decided to go all the way through, gagging a bit which she knew he liked it. "I hope you understand you belong to me, I-I don't want you flirting with Bill or, or any other guy." She moaned, making him get even closer.

Richie started thrusting his hips, throat fucking her, which made Y/N tear up a bit but she loved it, her legs shaking, desperately wanting to have his cock inside of her. He was close and she knew it but suddenly he pulled out.

"Take off your underwear." He demanded, she hurriedly did it, being pinned against the wall after that and immediately being thrusted by him. Moans instantly escaping their mouths, he kissed her cheeks and neck, his cold glasses lenses touching her face. He grabbed one of her legs, thrusting even deeper, their skin making a loud clapping noise, her mouth widely open and his eyes rolling back. They could smell the scent of each other's attractive mid-sex sweat, and also hear her Wet Ass Pussy being thrusted with strength.

She was even closer than him, scratching his covered back, moaning in his ear, grabbing the back of his neck and almost falling on the ground, Y/N's leg shook desperately almost orgasming.

"Go ahead, feel free to cum for me." He whispered on her ear, that's when she squirted all over his dick, moaning loudly for the last time, along with him fulfilling her with cum, that some later on fell on the ground. Thankfully she was on birth control but wouldn't be able to walk for a few days, yet she learned she should make Richie angrier more often.