sister

Y/N heard noises downstairs, seemed like there were guests in the house, deciding to then check out what was actually going on.

As she walked down the stairs and turned around the corner to go to the kitchen, accidentally and surprisingly bumping into some thing.

"Fuck, my bad."

"Don't worry about it, uh," An unrecognizable face. "who are you by the way?"

"I'm Finn," He offered his hand for her to shake. "and, sorry, you are?"

"Y/N. Where's Ross, you're here because of him, right?"

"Yeah, he said he'd get something on the basement, I just didn't know he invited someone else."

"Invited? I live here." She laughed.

"What? You live here? Impossible, I've never seen you here before." He was confused as fuck, so many times he's been at that house and he has never seen that girl.

"That's because I—

"Found it!... oh." Ross interrupted her, noticing both standing in front of him. "Hey Y/N, what are you doing here so early, thought you would be sleeping."

"It's almost 1pm."

"Hold on, Ross, you never told me a girl lived here with you." Finn added.

"Uh that's because she's my sister?"

"What? You never told me you had a sister!"

"What?!" she scoffed.

"Ohh, yeah so you see, Y/N doesn't exactly live here, she lived in New York but she is here now, I may have forgotten to tell you that." He revealed.

"So you're telling me that you forgot to tell me you had a sister?" Finn stressed.

"That's so rude Ross." She added, madly.

"Ah shut up Y/N, you probably never told anyone I was your brother."

"Yeah I did, only if they asked, but I did." Y/N debated.

"Whatever, you guys already met, now let's go Finn, we got more important stuff to do."

"What are you guys going to do?"

"It's none of your business." Ross pulled Finn by the arm and rudely started walking away.

"Come on dude, she seems nice—

"She's not nice." Ross interrupted.

"I can hear you, and mom will know about this later..." She stated making them both stop walking, Ross looked back at her.

"You wouldn't dare."

"I can call her right now, you know she'll answer me because she knows i'm more responsible than you."

"You're a whore you know that?" Finn was extremely intrigued of the way they talked to each other, he just kept quiet and observed.

"What did you say Ross?" She grabbed her phone and showed it to him. "Now, if you let me be part of whatever you are planning on doing, I won't call her." She bargained.

"Ugh... fine! but if you annoy us I'm telling dad." He gave up and rolled his eyes back, she cheered lowly, Finn giggled at how interesting that went and she followed them.

"That's how it is to be Ross' sister. Nice to meet you Finn." she whispered on his ear.

"Nice to meet you too Y/N." he whispered back.