innocence

Requested by @billiesbear
Sorry, I have to finish the year with an imagine of my favorite character.
WARNING

You know those people which all it takes for you to know they're a virgin is to quickly glance at them? Well, Y/N's like that, everyone calls her angelic and pure but there's a small problem, the majority wants to corrupt her, her innocence is so great that the one she completely trusts is this guy called Boris Pavlikovsky, an alcoholic, drug and sex addict, only seventeen, he treats her right though, Boris is her only friend by the way.

"Y/N, new guy friend I want to introduce you, Theo." The guy mentioned, as they walked through the school hallways. "Invited him to my house, let's go, ya?"

"Oh, y-your house now?" He nodded.

"So, want to go?"

"Yeah, alright!"

They arrived at his house, entering the place, Y/N had obviously messaged her mother so she wouldn't freak out. Boris was grabbing a bottle of vodka, drinking it already and calming the girl to seat on the couch.

"Why didn't he come with us, by the way?" She asked.

"Want some?" He changed the subject.

I don't drink, Boris." She giggled.

"Forgot, staromodny. Y/N, can I ask one thing?" She shifted her attention to him. "Did you kiss already?"

"Like in the lips?"

"Ya, like a boy."

"N-No, I haven't done anything romantic or so." Y/N nervously giggled.

"Want to kiss me?" She once again looked at him, not knowing what to answer.

"O-Ok, I-I— Interrupted by his lips attaching onto hers, his hand cupped her cheek, it was soothing. He pulled away, still a few inches away from her. "T-That was good." She admitted, blushing.

"You're very precious, Y/N. I like you."

"Like me? N-No you don't."

"I do, I like to be with you and see you smile. Do you like me, Y/N?"

"I mean, yeah, I do, I just, j-just didn't want to admit, I guess." He smiled.

"Come." Boris stood up, asking for her hand, he took her to his bedroom apparently, her heart was beating faster than ever. "I want to make you feel good if you let me." They sat on his bed, his thumb caressing her hands.

"What do you mean?" She innocently questioned.

"Trust me?" Y/N nodded hesitantly, Boris slowly laid her down, hopping on top of her, Y/N's eyes were shining, her breathing intensified, he kissed her lips once again, now leaving soft kisses on her cheeks and neck, she had never felt such tingles before. Her eyes were closed, leaving short and deep breaths through her mouth, it was like she had butterflies on her stomach.

"B-Boris, my body feels like it's burning." A small smirk on his lips.

"You horny, krasotka." Boris removed his shirt, asking for permission to do the same to her, Y/N was immensely embarrassed. "Can I touch you?"

"Yeah, yeah, you can." His hands started to slowly roam around her skin, running his fingers on her waist, unzipping her jeans but taking his off first, both half naked now.

"You're beautiful, Y/N, very pretty," She flushed. "don't worry, I won't hurt you, if don't feel ok, tell me, ya?" The girl nodded, being excited yet scared of what he was about to do. His lips slightly touched her exposed chest, giving her goosebumps, it was virgin territory, untouched skin, she was purity itself. Boris carefully put his hands behind her back and removed her bra, making Y/N cover herself. "Are you scared of me?"

"N-No, I'm just scared of the situation, I don't know anything."

"Don't be, I'm here, ya?" He kissed her forehead, her torso exposed, his fingers soothingly touched her breasts, smoothly fondling them, her eyes closed and suddenly she released low whines, a different experience and touch. His lips now kissed the area, making her squirm a bit, loosely gripping on his hair but Boris pulled away, moving on to her panties, she was now entirely helpless, completely naked just for him. "Tell me if it's good or bad, I go slow." Boris commented, spreading her legs, she nodded as expected.

He lowered himself to her heat, with his middle and ring finger, unhurriedly started circling her clit, the perfect spot, making her gasp and hold his hand out of shock.

"W-Why am I feeling like this?"

"It's ok, krasotka, I make you feel good, trust me." She calmed down, laying down again, letting him continue, she was already so wet it was incredible. Her soft clit ached, Y/N closed her eyes, starting to let out soft sounds and breaths. She felt his tongue touch her delicate area, it felt really good, something she never thought could be so great but Boris had once again pulled away. "Y/N, want me to keep going?" He questioned with that sharp accent, she without knowing how to agree just nodded. He grabbed something from the nightstand, pulling down his boxers, revealing a member she only thought would see in the books, it was long, hard, kind of veiny and very voluminous. "It feel very good, promise." Boris brokenly spoke.

He wore a condom, all while staring at her with a soft smile on his face, he looked at her, making sure she was alright, aligning himself with her, offering his hand to hold, slowly and with extreme carefulness thrusting inside her, Y/N immediately closed her eyes again, it was such a weird sensation. He took a few breaks, going in as she advised him, finally being almost entirely inside her, a gout of blood falling on the sheets. He had never taken the virginity of anyone before, Boris started moving back and forth in a very leisurely pace as she started to get used to such feeling.

The pain started to become something unexpected, it wasn't like the pleasure of eating food or finally sleeping after a tiring day, it was amazing, a connection being established at every thrust, her insides were tight but perfect, she threw her head back involuntarily, arching her back along with releasing loving sounds as he started to speed a bit but taking it slow at the same time.

"B-Boris, it feels good!" Her low whines became melodic moans, she held hands with him still, Boris breathed heavily too, admiring her for the whole time, trying to contain himself not to trespass her limits. Her legs started to close and shake already, she was a virgin after all, it wouldn't take so long. "I-It's getting intense, ah!" Y/N was too close too quick and surprisingly he was almost there too, for the first time Boris wasn't fucking someone, he was making love to the beautiful girl he hasn't stopped thinking about after the first day they've met.

"Relax, don't hold back, krasotka." He whispered, groaning lowly. Y/N's body shook intensely as he realized she had orgasmed, leaving a loud whine, he focused a bit more cumming too, the fastest he ever had, pulling away.

"That was amazing." She admitted, breathing heavily, making Boris chuckle.

"Sorry, I lied about Theo."

"I noticed." Y/N giggled.

"Y/N, be my girlfriend?"