brat

WARNING
Requested by @Cherycola101101

"What are you going to do to me?" Y/N asked, laid in bed, supporting herself with her elbows, Miles was standing up in the middle of her legs.

"Kill you." She smirked, loving the way he talked. He threw his shirt across the room and almost ripped her clothes off as if he had all the time in the world, admiring every single part of her face, clenching his jaw, staring at her naked body.

"H-hurry." She whispered and realized what she said, hoping he didn't hear, Miles looked at her and ran his fingers from her soft belly to her neck, suddenly softly choking her.

"Don't be a brat." He answered and roughly threw her arms above her head. He grabbed a knife from his pocket and took his pants and boxers off. He started to run the object on her skin, going for her neck. "Make a sound and I'll dig deeper." He pressed it slightly on her skin.

He thrusted inside of her, her mouth opened widely but any sound has came out. Miles started pounding in a medium pace, thrusting in and out fiercely hitting a good spot.

"Ahh." Y/N accidentally moaned. Miles looked at her in the eyes and dug the dagger deeper on the middle of her neck.

"Just relax, sweetie," He grabbed her left leg and put it over his shoulder, making it feel better than before, it was impossible for her not to moan. He saw her, biting her bottom lip, almost bleeding, her eyes rolling back. "you can moan now." He ordered and put the dagger away, she finally started to moan loudly, arching her back.

"F-Fuck, Miles." Y/N tried to close her legs but he just didn't let her, he grabbed her other leg also throwing it over his shoulder and going closer to her face with them.

"Be a good girl." He whispered, she tried to kiss him but he backed up smirking. He breathed deeply, his chest going up and down, slightly throwing his head back, not letting a sound out while she screamed for his name.

"Y-you're so good." He loved when she made him feel more confident. Y/N rolled her eyes back desperately, her mouth opened so widely and her moans never ended. Miles was so focused, staring at her face, how her chest went up and down furiously trying to breath. "I'm about to, about to c-cum." She advised, grabbing the sheets above her, her knuckles turned yellow, she was sweating already. Miles lifted her waist and continued to thrust hitting spots that he's never hit before. "R-Right t-there, s-so good."

She moaned even louder, not being able to even hear their skin clapping, she didn't even pause to breath correctly, it was intense.

"I can-can't take it any longer."

"Hold it." She did so much effort to obey him, it was almost impossible, her face became red. "You're so obedient." He commented with his oddly raspy voice. Miles thrusts became sloppier but he kept the pace, she choked on her own moans, this time not being able to let a sound. "Now." He demanded and Y/N moaned his name releasing her liquids and seconds later he came inside of her, filling her up with his warm load, thankfully she was on birth control.

He pulled out and let go of her waist, falling on bed harshly. Y/N had her eyes closed, she felt exhausted, couldn't even move her legs.

"Get up." Miles ordered.

"I can't." She whispered, he knew he fucked her well.