birthday

Requested by @sadie_msspp & @lizett9227
(combined their requests)
WARNING

[chapter edited and replaced with Boris]

Y/N was at Boris' house, on his birthday, in his bedroom playing a video game she bought for him as a gift, they were alone.

"Fuck, you should have let me win, it's my birthday." Boris complained.

"Stop being such a pussy just because I won," She joked, getting up and standing in between his legs. "I've got another gift for you anyways, you want it?"

"What is it?" He innocently asked, making her giggle and roll her eyes back, pushing him to completely lay in bed, getting on his lap.

"It's me, silly boy." Y/N kissed his lips softly, cupping his cheeks, he slightly smirked while, putting his hands on her waist, she pulled away, moving to the guy's neck, leaving soft pecks, her hips teasingly moved up and down, which led him to get pretty excited. Y/N took his shirt off, unbuckling his belt until he only wore a underwear. She stood up now undressing herself so slowly and carefully he grew impatient.

Her body was exposed, not a single cloth covering her perfections and imperfections, the gorgeous color of her skin shined, she removed his boxers, smirking at him, he sat straight, Y/N was on her knees, grabbing his hard member and spitting on it to lubricate, moving her hand up and down, twirling it leisurely, his head being thrown back already, groaning, when Y/N finally decided to take it in her mouth, up and down, closing her eyes, he grabbed her hair, the girl focused on the tip, licking and kissing it as he was growing harder, deciding to stop and push him again to lay on his back.

She sat on his lap, carefully aligning himself with her, giggling lowly and thrusting earning a moan from her, Y/N started to go up and down with those hips, one of her hands supporting herself on his leg, the guy's hands wrapped around her waist, squishing the skin as she fastened, jumping on his cock now, groans and whines getting louder, the skin claps echoing around the room.

"U-Uh, yeah!" Y/N moaned, throwing her head back, her hips also moved back and forth now, hitting different and better spots, he rolled his eyes back, slapping her ass cheeks frequently too.

"Faster, Y/N." He demanded, she obeyed his orders, supporting herself now on his chest. Before, his cock wouldn't fit all the way through but she was going so much harder and faster it thrusted so far inside her it was incredibly pleasurable.

"Ah! Oh, f-fuck!" She yelled, whined, shook her legs, keeping the rhythm, his hands roamed around her body, slapping every inch he wanted to. Y/N slightly chocked him, feeling so confident she wasn't even that tired yet but getting closer, her walls clenching around his member, feeling his dick also twitch inside her but she knew he wasn't ready yet so Y/N put every strength she had in order to pleasure him even more.

"Oh yeah baby, so good, shit." Boris groaned, moving so well it hit her g-spot, the pleasure was indescribable, both so close now, her boobs jumped so hard she had to hold them with one hand, the bed shaking, it felt like it was about to break, squeaking and hitting the wall.

"I-I'm c-closed, F-F—

"Holy fuck!" Someone yelled, making her stop and look behind to see Theo standing at the door, both quickly covered themselves with the sheets.

"Get out!" Boris yelled, the guys chuckling and finally closing the door.

"What a gift, man!" They heard him yell, Y/N was so embarrassed.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Don't worry." She felt disappointed and horny.

"Come on, let's finish this, just be quiet ok?" She giggled, being now above him, he thrusted inside her and started moving quickly and harshly already since they needed some relief. He covered her mouth as soon as he saw her open it, trying not to thrust all the way through to not make too much noise, the other hand, squished her boob, Y/N gripped on the sheets, closing her eyes while those legs shook desperately and back arched. "You can c-cum now, baby." He whispered to her, feeling her release love juices all over the bed and his cock as he held his groans, cumming inside her and pulling out right after. Both panting and sweating, they helped each other put their clothes on. "Best gift ever, I won't lie."