mirror

WARNING

Y/N heard a door being closed which means Boris just came back from work, she was laid in bed going through her phone and heard steps.

"Hey Boris, you came back earlier." She turned her head around to see him standing there, he just looked and grabbed her, until they were on the floor, close to a mirror. He was taking their clothes off and grabbed his tie, turned her around while facing the mirror and tied her wrists together, both naked, her heart beating fast.

"Promise me you'll be a good girl." She didn't answer, so he pushed her wrists closer to him, which made her back arch.

"Y-yes, I will daddy." Her face was touching the mirror, staring at him. Boris aligned his member with her entrance and thrusted inside her harshly, which made her open her mouth and moan. His thrusts were already fast and hard, her face still in touch with the cold glass.

"Look how pretty you look when you moan." He groaned and slapped her ass. Her volume was loud but it started to become insane. Her back arched so much it almost touched the floor, it seemed like it was about to break, he held her wrists with one hand and the other Boris held her waist, often slapping her ass cheeks. She felt good, rolling her eyes back and moaning insanely.

"I-I'm close, ah!" She yelled.

"Not even five minutes." He added.

"Oh fuck, I-I can't take it."

"You're not cumming until I order you to." He groaned and fastened even more his thrusts, her pussy burned but it was a good feeling, she looked at the mirror, it was such a hot moment, it turned her on even more. She was shaking, every thrust made her whole body tremble, her legs couldn't even support her anymore.

"I-I need to." Boris didn't answer, he kept going, he was groaning more than usual and his movements became sloppier as she still moaned loudly.

"Do it." He ordered, when Y/N heard that she yelled and released her juices, almost falling on the floor, that's when he came inside of her, it was a huge load and it felt warm. When he pulled out of her, Y/N instantly collapsed on the ground trying to catch her breath. He untied her and carefully took her to the shower.