mind apocalypse

WARNING

His tongue fought with hers, their lips connected, Y/N sat on his lap while Boris grabbed her waist and squished her ass with the other hand, the only source of light was the sun that would set soon. The song slowly playing and echoing on the room, her hands roaming his neck and hair, moving her hips back and forth slowly creating more friction between her heat and his crotch.

Suddenly he ripped her shirt and threw it across the room making her gasp, he slowly kissed her exposed area and she threw her head back, Boris held onto her waist tightly, pushing her closer, kissing and swirling his tongue on her skin, sucking i...

Suddenly he ripped her shirt and threw it across the room making her gasp, he slowly kissed her exposed area and she threw her head back, Boris held onto her waist tightly, pushing her closer, kissing and swirling his tongue on her skin, sucking it after, leaving a trail of small hickeys.

Y/N took her hair out of her eyes and ran her cold fingertips on the back of his neck giving him chills. He took his shirt off and pressed his chest against hers and gave her a sweet kiss, pushing her, Y/N was laid on bed and Boris above her, he unzipped her jeans taking them off and doing the same he did with her shirt, he ran his long cold and thin fingers on her legs and her inner thighs spreading them widely.

The guy took his pants after followed by her thong, she whined in pain because she needed his touch. He finally brushed his fingers against her wet sensitive skin giggling lowly, she closed her eyes ready to feel the pleasure. He moved his fingers slowly and rubbed her clit softly but stopped, making her disappointed.

Boris took his boxers off and revealed his erection and wore a condom aligning with her entrance pushing quickly inside of her and she moaned softly.
His thrusts were hard yet delicate, he wasn't fucking her, at all, they were actually making love, weird to think that Boris would be that type of guy, he actually has a lot of love to give. She arched her back and threw her head back trying to contain her moans.

"Don't be quiet princess, I want to hear you." He whispered in her ear and kissed her lips, she wrapped her arms around him and grabbed his hair, moaning on his ear frequently and loudly, scratching his back sometimes and he loved that. He held one of her legs and brushed his thumb on her skin. They both started to sweat as Boris sped up his movements. His soft curls in between her fingers, his warm breath hitting her neck, their skin clapping along with the rhythm of the song, the sun setting.

 His soft curls in between her fingers, his warm breath hitting her neck, their skin clapping along with the rhythm of the song, the sun setting

It felt like they were the only people on earth but they really weren't, felt like something unreal, the pleasure, the love dominated them. Boris thrusted roughly and softly inside of her pussy, she moaned his name, echoing inside his mind, sounded like melody.

"Boris, I-I love you." Y/N moaned.

"I love you too, s-so much."

They were close, his thrusts became sloppy but he kept going, she arched her back so much that touched his body, he kissed Y/N passionately, not wanting to disconnect from her soft and perfect lips, she moaned in between their kisses.

"Hold it babygirl, wait for me."

She rolled her eyes back, grabbing his hair, squirming her body needing some relief. He thrusted slowly and harshly now.

"Do it, do it with me." When those words came out of his mouth they both came while with eyes closed, their minds were on another state of mind, like a mind apocalypse but in a good way, if it's even possible. When they opened their eyes all they could see was someone they truly loved.

Boris pulled out of her and fell on bed by her side, they both breathed heavily, sweating and with their hearts pounding so much it felt like they would explode. Those were the last few seconds before the sun was totally set, they kept quiet and just enjoyed the moment while staring at each other.

 Those were the last few seconds before the sun was totally set, they kept quiet and just enjoyed the moment while staring at each other