masochist

Requested by @skataa23
WARNING
(Happy 2021!! we starting the year with miles)

Being in high school can turn out being some of the best years of your life, it depends whether you don't have trouble with someone or not, Y/N just wanted to have a normal life but it's hard since this guy called Miles tried to ruin everything, she ends up getting mad and return the favor.

She's walking down the hallway, trying to avoid the same person that was just mentioned but apparently fate had some other plans for her.

"Why can't you literally just take the other hallway?" Y/N exclaimed as she saw him walk closer, rolling his eyes back.

"Quit being such a whore, oh wait, you can't."

"Shut the fuck up, Miles, before I—

"I would be the one doing that, Y/N." Miles cut her off.

"You don't even know what I was about to say."

"Oh I do, you were about to demand me to step out of your way before you cut me in pieces and make fucking chuck roast soup with them."

"That was disgustingly descriptive, you sick fuck." She argued, crossing her arms, they could have just kept walking but every single day they'd pick a verbal fight.

"That's because we think alike when it comes to murdering each other." Miles replied with a crass voice.

"How dare you think we're alike in any way, I despise you, completely, you're filthy. I understand why you don't got any friends, you're just a worthless piece of shit, you moron, it'd be better if you— Y/N stopped talking since his hand covered her mouth, both staring at each other's eyes, Miles looked quite intimidating, the height difference was certainly something to be scared of too, as soon as she knew she had been harshly pushed, probably, inside the janitor's closet, feeling cold soft lips attach to hers.

"You better have some respect, bitch, you have no idea what I can do to you, I think it's about time to give you decent punishment." Miles gave her a hurtful slap across her face.

"Is that it? You really are shitty, hit harder next time." She giggled, cupping her cheek.

"Guess we got a masochist over here, never doubted it once, knew I was right," Miles admitted. "however, you're wrong thinking it's over," his fingers grabbed her chin, lifting it, his body got closer to her, unexpectedly shivers running down her spine. "I'll make you beg for me to stop but you won't even let out a sound cause if you do, I'll fucking slit your throat, I know you want it, even though you say you hate me."

"I-I..." Y/N was speechless, blushing as hard as a tomato and finally realized what was about to happen, she tough she was crazy because she didn't want to leave.

"I guess I'll have to take these off for you." She breathed heavily, feeling his hand on the hem of her bottoms, as he slid them down. A few seconds later he was half naked too, Y/N didn't want to admit but he was very healthy, scared that it'd probably hurt, honestly, deep down that's what she really wanted, to be punished.

Miles lifted her right leg, aligning his member with her, thrusting quickly and harshly inside, her mouth opened instantly but he covered it. He was huge, not fitting all the way through.

"You're pretty tight, it'll be hard for you to keep quiet, I'll make sure you suffer." He smirked, whispering in her ear, her heart beating fast as she became even more turned on. Miles started moving up and down, her eyes closed, throwing her head back and gripping on his shirt. Y/N didn't believe that was happening, it was so pleasurable.

He was rough and fast, his cock hit the deepest spot inside her already, he lowly groaned, not being able to stop from admiring her face.

He held onto her leg, squishing the skin, she was also surprisingly very wet, making him smirk from how he made her soaked. His other hand muffled the moans that became even more frequent, he'd put more pressure on it at every time they became louder, he tried hard for their skin not to clap but her body jumped at every hard thrust.

"I know you're close, you're so f-fucking weak," He whispered to her, her knuckles became yellow, her eyes slightly opened to see his hot expression, she knew goddamn well he was right. "cum then, you cunt." As soon as he commented that, she squirted all over the floor, her legs shook desperately. Before she'd get out of her high, she felt him pull out and shoot on her leg, ending up with both breathless putting their clothes back on.

"As I expected, knew you fucked real bad." Y/N out of nowhere commented.

"Wonder why you squirted then, perhaps, I should punish you more often, until you can't walk or even remember your name." He replied, zipping his pants, her legs went weak again, his words really had a much stronger impact than ever before.

"As if you'd be able to do that." Y/N teased.

"I'll take that as a yes, which means, you're my slut now and I can to anything I want to you."