under the table

WARNING!

Dining with friends is always fun, specially for people that don't actually have a lot of them and that's Y/N and Boris's case. They were finally having fun with other people and forgetting of all their problems for once. Even being 17 they got to drink alcohol in public, how? Fake IDs.

"Smirnoff for my lady and I, please." Boris ordered to the waiter that asked for their id, thankfully they kind of looked over 21. All of their friends also had fake ids and drank stuff that y/n didn't even know existed so she tasted a bit of everything.

Boris had his right arm around her and his left hand rested on her thigh really close to her heat, as usual but he started to squish her skin, he could feel her second heart beat so he wanted to invest on something else.

"So Y/N, how's Boris in bed? I heard he sucks." One of their friends joked and they all laughed except for Boris.

"Are you still a virgin Drake?" Boris got kind of mad but he was just joking making everyone laugh.

"When did you become so funny Boris?" His friend laughed, Y/N giggled smiling widely at their jokes.

"Ha ha funny dude but at least I can make a girl cum in less than 5 minutes" Y/N got so embarrassed not believing her boyfriend just said that so she slightly punched his arm, everyone was laughing. "Am I lying tho?" he asked directly to her tickling and squishing her boobs as a joke. All of his friends were dying out of laughter, poor Y/N, not going to lie, that turned her on.

After they all calmed down the conversation continued but they were still horny, as always. Boris slowly and carefully unbuttoned his girlfriend's jeans and snook his hand inside her underwear, she looked at him with a worried expression but he didn't even look at her, smirking slightly. Thankfully there was no one by their sides and probably they were almost too drunk to even realize what they were doing.

He ran his fingertips all over her skin finally reaching her clit starting to circle slowly and softly. She swallowed harshly and bit her lip trying not to moan, he stopped and inserted two fingers inside her hole going up and down fast, her tip toes curled. He kept smirking slightly, she closed her eyes for a few seconds and breathed deeply trying to control herself but he added another finger pumping a bit hard curling his fingertips in order to find her spot which seconds later he did, Y/N wanted to moan his name loudly and spread her legs only for him but she couldn't.

"Y/N what about you, do you have any plans after graduating?" One of their friends asked, holy fuck, how would she answer without moaning. Boris didn't stop, he pretended nothing was happening.

"I-i think i'm going to... college" she smiled and breathed desperately. Boris got surprised of how she controlled herself. He went faster and kept hitting her spot repeatedly, she grabbed his arm and squished it hard and that's when she came all over his fingers. Boris wasn't wrong, he could make her cum in less than five minutes. He took his hand out of her jeans and got some chips from his plate licking his fingers which made Y/N go insane.

Well, guess having some under table fun is good sometimes.