trouble

Requested by @filevenholmes
warning

Y/N and Miles have been friends since forever because she lives in a vineyard near the Fairchild estate, which is where he lives, however after starting high school and Miles becoming a delinquent, her parents stopped her from seeing him, their strictness lead her to be very innocent, she'd also never hang out with anyone, only being able to see him at the boarding school, now they're seniors.

Miles had finally come back after some time suspended and wanted to see her, looking around the place when he saw exactly who he was searching for but not how he expected, Y/N was talking to a guy which he actually recognized. Immense anger took care of him but he ended up walking away.

It was time to go home and Miles had been waiting for her outside in secret, knowing she drives herself home. As soon as he saw her, he grabbed her wrist, covering her mouth.

"Shh, don't scream." She was against the wall where no one could see them, he could finally look into her eyes after so long, uncovering her lips.

"Miles, what are you doing here? Weren't you suspended?" She asked lowly.

"It's been three weeks already, so now let's get out of here." He grabbed her wrist but before they walked away she stopped him.

"Miles, you know it's not a good idea, you don't even have a car."

"I might not have a car, but I do own a motorcycle, come on, I'll bring you back later." He begged.

"Fine, but if I get in trouble—

"You can say I kidnapped you then." She giggled, walking along with him, hopping on his motorcycle, giving her his helmet.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We had arrived somewhere I have never been before, it was a small shack, he walked me inside, closing the door with a key and also the curtains on the window.

"So why did you bring me here?" I questioned.

"Because I missed you." He replied, putting his things on a table.

"We could have gone to a cafe or something then." I giggled.

"Why? You don't want to be alone with me?"

"N-no th—

"Or are you scared of being just the two of us?" He cut me off, walking a bit closer to me.

"No Miles, that's not it, I was just trying to free you from trouble."

"I'm always in trouble, I mean, I am trouble so it doesn't bother me at all, I do what I want anyways."

"Yeah, you really are trouble." I joked, he sat on the corner of the table, still staring at me.

"Y/N," he called me. "who was the guy you were talking to this morning?" He asked, fidgeting his jeans button.

"What... oh, you mean Ashton? He's just a friend." I answered.

"Really, just a friend?"

"What do you mean?"

"He's just a friend even though your parents chose him to marry you."