peperroni

WARNING

"You really want to make pizza? Why don't we order one? You deliver pizza, Tyler." Y/N complained grabbing the ingredients her boyfriend got for her.

"It's going to be fun, trust me." He exclaimed.

"Yeah whatever, thankfully if we make a mess my parents won't be here to see it." She added and Tyler slightly smirked staring at her organizing the stuff on the counter.

They started to prepare the dough and doing everything they had to do. Tyler had a very dirty hand that night but she just giggled at what he did. The pizza was in the oven.

"We just got to wait 15 minutes and then we can eat." She smiled at him and suddenly he kissed her, Y/N jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist, Tyler took her to the island counter. He unzipped his pants and her jeans, taking them off.

"Are we really doing this on the counter?" She asked.

"Yeah why not?" He giggled and continued to kiss her. Tyler was in a hurry, in seconds they were both half naked and he was ready to fuck her. He spit on his dick and pumped himself a few times, aligning with her entrance.

"Ah fuck, did you get bigger overnight?" Y/N asked while he inserted his cock inside her.

"It's because you're still t-too tight." He groaned, she started to moan lowly and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He went in and out hardly, grabbing her waist and ass so he could pull her closer. Her moans started to get more frequent and louder. Their skin clapped and echoed all over the place, she grabbed his hair and kissed him breathless.

"Y-your cock feels s-so fucking good!" She yelled and moaned non stop, they were louder than ever, Tyler didn't know what felt better, hearing her sexy moans or his cock inside her tight warm and wet pussy.

"You like how I f-fuck you, don't you baby?!" He asked groaning.

"Oh h-hell yeah, d-daddy I got to cum." Y/N advised.

"Just wait a little bit." Tyler's movements became sloppier and they could hear the wetness when he thrusted in and out her, he went out and thrusted harshly, every time he did that her whole body trembled. "Come on baby." He ordered and thrusted as hard as he could and Y/N yelled throwing her head back hitting her orgasm, Tyler came inside of her and it wasn't just a little bit, it was a fucking huge load.

He pulled out and some of his cum hit the floor, they were both breathless and blushed when suddenly the timer went off.

"Time for some pepperoni pizza." Tyler remembered.