insecurities

Looking at the mirror, staring at her own body, crying. She couldn't accept herself, even if her body was unique, hers, perfect as any other body existent.
Tears fell on the ground, silent cry.

The door opened and she wiped her tears off quickly and sat in bed.

"Hey cutie, how are you?" Her boyfriend entered the room with some snacks, she smiled getting up to give him a hug.

"I'm fine." She lied, they pulled away and Mike stared at her eyes feeling something wrong.

"You're not ok, what happened?" He got worried dropping the stuff on her bed and touching her shoulders.

"Nothing happened." She avoided eye contact.

"Y/N tell me, please." He begged.

"I just don't... forget it." She tried to move but he grabbed her.

"Y/N."

"I just don't like my body." she admitted

"What? Are you crazy Y/N? You're gorgeous, you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen, you're so so pretty like really pretty." He smiled.

"You really think that?" She asked crying.

"Yes baby, of course." He hugged her tight, feeling bad for her, Mike loved Y/N so much he couldn't stand seeing her like that. "I love you, I love you so much you have no idea." She cried even more.

"I love you too Mike." He suddenly pushed her in bed with him making her giggle, wrapping his arms and legs around her, running his fingers all over her hair and skin, calming her down.

"I love you because you make me smile every single day, because of how you make me feel happy, how you make me laugh at the most genuine actions, how beautiful you are on the inside and out, i don't care if you have or don't have the perfect body, i love every single part of you, you are the most perfect girl for me. Do you understand that?" a tear slipped on her cheek and she nodded slowly. Mike started to kiss her face, lots of kisses, pecks on the lips, the soft touch she needed that moment.

Insecurities are hard to deal with but sometimes they're unnecessary, fortunately she has people that loves her and she knows she can count on them.