videogame II

You fuckers drive me insane!! thank you so much for 300K views!! Since i was being threatened to write a second part, even tho I said I wouldn't, I decided you deserve it. Once again, thank you <3

WARNING

He touched my chin, staring at me still sat in the chair while I was on the floor looking just like a puppy wanting some of his owner's affection. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me to get on his lap and so I did it, I thought he'd take me to bed but no, Finn pulled down my shorts and panties with no effort right there.

"Jump on me while I play again." He seriously demanded.

"Are you going to play with your friends?"

"No, I want to hear your moans this time." He didn't say anything, he just got closer to the table and started clicking on the keyboard. I adjusted myself, already dripping wet from the words he had spoken earlier and slowly inserted his cock on me, even though I was extremely turned on, he felt bigger than usual, my legs immediately twitched, I supported myself on his shoulders as he stared at the screen again. As I started thrusting my hips up and down, my hands gripped on him as my back started arching, my pace was slow in the beginning since I was trying to adjust.

"Faster, please." He asked with a low voice.

"Y-You're too big." I explained.

"Too bad." He replied, thrusting his hips up quickly, I knew he hated to go too slow when he was horny but it's not my fault my gawk gawk 3000 is so good and that his cock feels bigger than ever.

"F-Fuck you Finn." I moaned, feeling his tip hit a very deep spot.

"Shut up bitch." He always does that on purpose so just to tease I finally started moving faster, his dick didn't even fit all the way through and I was truly going at it. My moans got louder, my back arched even more, my nails digging on his back. I could feel his breathing on my shoulder, his chest going up and down quickly. Our skin was clapping louder at every thrust, my eyes weren't able to be kept open.

"I f-fucking hate t-that game of y-yours, I-I just wish you'd f-fuck me." I whined, moving my hips on a wavy motion, my walls clenched around his cock, I was sensitive again and I knew I was close but suddenly he held my waist and put me on the edge of the desk without warning, my heart was beating so fast and I wanted to cum so badly, he was still inside me, my legs spread open, that man had started fucking me without any pity. I wrapped my arms around his neck, moaning on his ear non-stop, his grip on my waist would leave bruises, his thrusts were hitting spots that were indescribable. "I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I advised, my legs were shaking and his dick twitched inside me, my walls clenching uncontrollably. The desk was hitting the wall, our skin clapping and my moaning echoed around the room too, I was unable to breath, stumbling over my own whining.

"F-Fuck, Y/N." He groaned on my ear, immediately making me squirt all over his cock, I left the loudest moan I could as my legs trembled crazily with my back arching so much it got to the point it hurt. He suddenly came inside of me, thankfully I was on birth control, his warm cum fulfilled me and it felt so good, we both tried to catch our breaths, sweating like pigs, he pulled out, a drip of cum falling on the ground. Finn had helped me get down but my legs were still unable to make me stand.

"Uh, Finn, are you done over there?" I looked at him, my heart skipping a beat, I probably even became pale, he forgot to actually turn off the audio.