rock hard

WARNING

Richie and Y/N are on their way to meet with the losers, her boyfriend driving them on his red car and music playing loudly, an idea popped on her mind. She slowly placed her left hand on his leg, he instantly looked at her quickly and got a little bit suspicious.

Her hand went upper his leg until she reached his crotch, resting it exactly above his covered cock but she pretended nothing was happening.

"Hotstuff, are you trying to get freaky while i'm driving?" She released a low giggle not being able to contain herself.

"What are you talking about Rich?" She denied it still resting her hand there but squishing it softly.

"O-oh oh oh hottie—

"You're so hard, like rock hard did you know that, daddy?" Oh she called him dad, one of his weakest spots.

"You know what you to do me when you call me—

"Daddy?" she slightly squished his member rubbing her thumb against it, he was so hard, he tried to focus on the street but he couldn't so he found a private park area or something and stopped over there.

"Then finish what you started baby." He looked at her that bit her lip seductively.

"I'm waiting for you to take off your pants Tozier." He without hesitation did what she demanded.

Y/N saw his huge cock hit his belly, she never saw him that hard. She spit on her hand and grabbed it slowly stroking it up and down, he immediately threw his head back and closed his eyes letting out a low gasp. A few seconds later she fastened her movements and he started to moan a bit.

"F-fuck Y/N there's someone there, time to suck it!" He exclaimed worried and pushed her head carefully to suck his dick, which she did, going up and down, swirling up and down the part that couldn't fit on her mouth with her hand.

"Shit, you're so good princess." He moaned lowly grabbing her ass and smacking it right after which made Y/N moan. She swallowed his cock like if it was the first ice cream she had on a summer afternoon. Richie put his hand under her pants and squished her ass cheeks, she definitely loved when he caressed her ass. "Come on, i'm close." He advised taking his hand off her pants and slapping her booty hardly making her jump a little bit and go faster with her mouth movements.

She circled her tongue around him, swirling her hand up and down, bobbing her head and taking his dick all the way thru gagging as it hit the back of her throat. Richie grabbed her hair taking it off her face and started to push it up and down slightly, wanting to have some control over it. Y/N started to arch her back a bit as she got extremely horny, wanting to have him inside of her.

"Yeah, Y/N i'm almost there!" he moaned her name louder while rolling his eyes back. She slowed down a bit but still moved her tongue in a fast pace. "F-fuck yeah hotstuff!" he closed his eyes and came inside her mouth groaning loudly, running his fingers thru her hair. "Now swallow it babe." She pulled away slowly and did what he said staring at his eyes and licking her lips afterwards.

She saw his cock was veiny, red, covered in her saliva and his cum so she got some tissues from her purse and cleaned it while he stared at her. "Come on now, i'll buy you some water." Richie loved to see her swallow his cum but he knew it didn't taste that delicious, even though he drinks pineapple juice every morning because...who knows when he's going to receive some head from his girlfriend.