l It's good to be messyl

💌

" It's okay, You know, life is like this only.... messy. Don't let things affect you.... !!"

" Did you googled for quotes now ?? "

" No, I have a Pinterest app"

seokjin nodded at his roommate, who is currently glaring at him for the last 2 minutes.

" Seriously?? Why the stupid no. 2 and  3 is coming now?? It's Sunday, can't we have one proper weekend in peace !? It doesn't seem anymore it's an apartment for 2 people, they always stay here ."

Yoongi is currently whining after hearing Jimin and Jungkook are coming to their shared apartment.

No offense but they are loud, too loud especially for a precious weekend morning.

" Ahh, Don't get worked up on Sunday morning yoongi chi, I will make Jimin pay for drinks this time, how about that?? "

Seokjin proposed a brilliant idea, which never going to come true. In the end, they will leave behind yoongi to pay.

" As if he ever paid..."!!

" Someone is making fun of us?? "

The voice came with a high pitch purposefully making Yoongi roll his eyes...

It's started !!

" Why are you including  that no. 3, it's just about you"

Anybody can tell Yoongi has a soft spot for Jungkook after JK asks what happens if he mixes banana milk with kimchi!??

" Hello to you old man, but I earn too. You know when I came to Seoul I came with nothing but now I- "

" Did you come here naked ?? Such showman"

For that yoongi got pillows pointed at his head. Jin ignored and served himself his awaited double roll omelet, it's been a long he cooked as he had become too busy lately.

Jungkook lowered himself so as not to get hit and made it into the kitchen. He is hungry lol,  though he just finished his breakfast. It's a 20-minute drive to Yoonjin's apartment.

" Jinnie what is there to eat??"

" Nothing "

Jin took his plate with coffee in his hand for Yoongi.

" Wa!! When did you start telling lies??" Jungkook jumped like a bunny behind Jin to join in the dining area.

Thank God, Jimin and Yoongi are seated peacefully after their pillow fight.

Jin placed Yoongi's coffee in front of him and he took a seat beside Jungkook sitting on his lap.

" Yah!!.... You are heavy, you will break my humerus ...."

" Pabo....it's the femur, humerus bone is in the arm..."

Jungkook studies well when it comes to the body. He settled at ease on Jin's lap and opened his mouth as Jin put a fork on his plate. well, it's happening subconsciously at this rate.

Jin put the first piece in Jungkook's mouth, followed by he took a bite, and both moaned about how good it was.

Jungkook beat Jin and took two bites making Jin whine.

How cute!!!!

But Yoongi doesn't feel that way, not anymore, because it's daily drama.

"Hope hung texted me he is bringing a big breakfast for all of us "