l Destiny l

🙂🙂 I took so much time to update.
Sorry 🤗

💌

When Seokjin reached Jungkook's campus it was past 9, he hoped Pizza was still hot. He couldn't push his lover when he was kissing him so passionately. Asking for the time he is going to miss Seokjin for the coming 2 days because of his work and party.

It's not the first time he is coming here so he knows the guard there. They greeted him asking how he was doing he handed the coffee he brought to the guard, who teased him as Seokjin was bribing him.

He could see jungkook kept on hitting the ball to the ground repeatedly, chasing it mindlessly. He looked lost, he was showered with his sweat.

" Pizza delivery "

Seokjin shouted at Jungkook before taking a seat. He placed the bags beside him. Jungkook soon ran to him.

" you are so late, wanted to see me die of hunger or what!??"

With that he didn't glance at Jin, he just started opening the box and took out the slice of pizza without even caring to wash his hands prior.

" You animal, eat slowly. "

Seokjin took out the tissue from his bag and wiped the sweat on his neck and arms. Still, jungkook continued to eat. Took gulps of coke in between.

Seokjin waited until Jungkook finished half of the pizza.

" Can we talk??"

" I don't have anything to talk"

" Then! Why did you sound like you are going to jump from your college building"

" you do know right, I love bungee jumping"

Seokjin shook his head jungkook is getting more complex. He always liked Jungkook being the simplest one he had ever met. But the adult jungkook has got to. g complex.

" Jk, you want to talk, okay? So let's talk "

" I don't know...I don't know why I acted that way. It was never intended. It's...I was... I..."

Jungkook collapsed over Seokjin's legs, holding them with his messy hands. Jin got softened a little. Though sometimes jungkook can become frustrating, Jin can't be angry with him for longer.

" Okay, that's okay. Whatever happened was okay. You said it's not intended."

" But, I hurt him Jin Hyung. How... How I can be so-"

Okay, this jungkook is Seokjin's weakness. He can never see Jungkook crying.

"Hey, look at me baby, I know you are a good person. I know you won't hurt anyone with a try intention. I assume he, means Jimin. Now can you tell me what exactly happened.!?"

" I... Hyung, we were kissing and....something and the other happened. And I...I chickened out and pushed him. He looked so hurt hyung. But it wasn't my intention. And... I...I just ran away from there. And Jimin Hyung didn't contact me. He hates me for sure. I was such an ass to him always....but jin hyung I like him... I..."

Seokjin took a deep breath before wiping Jungkook's tears. This small baby in this big body amazes him always.

" Okay, but can you tell me why did you run away??"

Jungkook kept silent.

" Answer yourself "

" I don't want him to say something....something like breakup..."

" And why didn't you approach him first and explain what happened??"

"Jin Hyung!!!! I am scared, scared he will say goodbye. "

" Hey, coconut head, do you know Jimin only this much? I am sure he might have gotten hurt, but not more because you pushed him, but because you ran away from there and didn't even contact him, did you think what might have jimin thought about himself, he might have felt forced on you-"

" No, it's not true. I want us to get too intimate but it's just, that Jimin Hyung is so good to me, he is a uni student with a well part-time job and someone who already invested things in his business and planned his future in detail. I am here struggling to pass my internals..do you know how it's freaking me out"

" Look at me, you know the problem is with your thinking, with you being Coward, you know it's inflicting pain to Jimin. I love both of you. If you won't get out right now and go to Jimin's, I will kick your ass and will never cook for you anything. Jungkook trusts me, and you are worthy of his love, if you know about Jimin, then you might have known he sees you as his boyfriend who wants to build his future. I am not telling you to rush things but if you want Jimin, then you have to do something about it. Don't lose him. Don't make him feel you took him for granted."

Jungkook knows he was an ass, badass. And a coward. If Jimin loses interest in him, then he will make sure to save his friendship. Maybe he will win his heart again.

"So, should I go tomorrow-"

" No, right now "

" I am smelling so badly"

Jungkook shook his head violently at Seokjin's shirt making him slap his arms.

"Ahh, your puppy, go and clear things and take shower in his home and have movie night or something but if he wants time for himself then is a good ass and come back understand."

Jungkook whined telling how he forgot hangul to talk to Jimin, but Jin booked a cab for him and pushed him into the cab.

He felt he was a big brother tonight.

He took a bus back home, he went with Taehyung over the bus and told him how he was a good counselor without telling much about Jungkook and Jimin's struggle.

Taehyung sends a lot of emojis now, and Seokjin adores them. It's something they are learning new things about each other. Tarhyung's layers are peeling without toil.

Taehyung is willing to give all of his legs to Seokjin. Unguarded, unhindered.

The coming days went neutral for Seokjin, the only good thing was that Jungkook and Jimin sorted things out and the next day he saw a Ricky on Jungkook's neck, which made him smile. Of course, jimin is a power bottom. They did a party for that. Jimin said for the first time.

Seokjin missed Taehyung, so much. It's now physically hurting him, though they are exchanging messages, and once a video call it all feels less. The urge to stay physically near him is all he wants. It's scary too, the way Seokjin gets attached to his boss. His lover.

Seokjin wished Taehyung to feel that way too. The way he feels, breathless.

It's been 2 weeks since he heard from Taehyung. He told him it was going to be for a few days before he came back to the office but the days went on and there was no clue about Taehyung. Taehyung's father came to attend the meetings on behalf of Taehyung which worried Seokjin the most. As of now, Taehyung is neither receiving his calls nor messages.

Seokjin's breath hitched the way Taehyung's father glanced at him. Seokjin is now scared, what if he is going to lose Taehyung? What if Taehyung's father succeeded in pursuing Taehyung about leaving Seokjin?

Wa!! It's all so dramatic. Seokjin hates dramas now.

His rays of hope on remembering how Taehyung expressed he is his first love, first in everything is completely lost when he sees Taehyung's picture beside a man who is so graceful, fashionable, and handsome with big font words written above...

" Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mr. Choi Woo-shik announced soon to be blending their destinies "