l Marriage !? l

💌

" so, do you wanna marry my son!?"

Seokjin wonders if the people in the room can hear his heartbeat.!? It's fucking beating crazily. And he hopes it won't explode.

" Can you please stop ruining my life for once!? I told you, you are no longer my father and I don't need your involvement in my life and it includes Seokjin now. So will you please stay away from both of us "

It's been 3 days since both of them came from their little adventure. Everything was so good until an hour back. Seokjin didn't expect Taehyung's father to show up in the office and ask Seokjin wanting to marry Taehyung.

Taehyung said he had fought with his father regarding his being in a relationship with Seokjin. Of course, it was expected but this interrogation felt so sudden, and Seokjin was not prepared.

It's not he has doubts about loving Taehyung, but getting married is a big thing. And it's not he didn't think about it, the thought always brought a smile to his face but in reality, it was a little overwhelming.

" I am talking to Seokjin, Tae "

" And I am telling you not to interfere. What do you want? Please, leave him...he is the only one I have. Don't....don't do anything...don't take him away."

The trembling in Taehyung's voice made Seokjin intervene in their hands which didn't go unnoticed by his father.

" You do hate me a lot, Taehyung. "

" yes, I do. Forever."

" Can I talk to Seokjin privately, trust me I don't have any intention to take him away from you"

" No...no, there is no need- "

" Mr. Kim, let us talk "

"Seokjin, you don't know this man -"

"Mr. Kim, won't believe in me?? In our love??"

Taehyung took a deep breath before nodding at Seokjin, he squeezed his hand for a second before letting it go. Nothing will change. Yes, he and Seokjin are meant to be together.

Seokjin bowed at Taehyung's father when he entered the private room.

" Take a seat, seokjin "

"Thank you, sir "

Though the anxiety is killing him inside he keeps a calm face, he hopes Taehyung's father won't come out as one of those villains of the dramas.

"Isn't Taehyung way too much in love with you, seokjin!? "

Seokjin took a deep breath before answering.

" Sorry to say this sir, there is nothing called too much in love. He does love me the way I deserve and I do love him the way he deserves."

" You are always good at words, so tell me what made you fall in love with him??"

" I wish you would have asked him this question. Considering you don't know about me. But, you are asking me this question making me feel you don't about your son, sir "

A smile formed on Taehyung's father's face making me more anxious. Seokjin, even expected that wild creepy laugh but didn't come.

" Okay, so... If I ask you to marry him, what will be your answer?"

Marriage!! Is his father really serious about it?

"Sir, to be true I never thought of us getting married any soon, but yes I do dream about it.  I do love him and there is no second thought about it. Getting married is a personal thing and I am comfortable discussing it only with Taehyung, not with you right now. Hope you won't take me rude for this."

" you have never been rude to anyone, Seok-jin. And all I wish is for me to see you both getting married before I die."

What!?

" sir -"

" I never disliked my son liking you or loving you, Seok-jin. Whatever I did was to confirm things that you don't need to bother about. Now all I want us both of you to walk down the aisle and seal your fate together."

Seokjin didn't expect this response. Not in his dream too.

" But...you that day -"

" Sorry, it's just I wanted to test you. I met a lot of people who were so dear to me and I felt they were in my life for me but the reality was it was for my money, my fame, and my connections. So as a father, I don't want my son to go through it, and the first day when Tae looked at you, I knew he liked you. You pretty much reminded him of his old self.

I am happy it's you who he fell in love with. Thank you got reciprocating his feelings. And I do wish you both live happily together.

My, Tae......he.....should be happy. That's what he deserves. I love him. My son. He will be always my son, though I am not his father. "

He seems a good father. But what might have happened for everything to go downhill. !?

" so, don't be worried about me approving your relationship with my son. It's just I want you two to decide on the marriage soon. Yes, I know it's unfair, I don't have anything to say and what I am doing is wrong. But please Seok-jin, I want to see him getting married "

" But sir-"

" I got a massive heart attack, Seok-jin. My doctor gives me hope. My body is working with medications. But I don't have any hopes, so I want you to consider this marriage. "

Seokjin nodded his head not knowing what to tell.

" And I want to tell you something about Taehyung's mother. "

" But why me sir, Taehyung wants to know about his mother, isn't it better you talk to him-"

" If I could, I would have not waited until now, Seok-jin. And I want you not to tell it Taehyung. "

Seokjin couldn't comprehend most of the things Taehyung's dad talked about. It's so overwhelming, that he feels he is intruding.
He doesn't know what he can do with all this information.

" Sir, but...I can't lie to Taehyung. He will think -"

" Please, Seok-jin. I can't believe anyone. Hate me, curse me do whatever you want, I am selfish. Because I love my wife and son, seokjin. All the life I did was love them. So from now on, it's your responsibility to take care of both of them."

He doesn't want to keep things from Taehyung, especially about his mom. But reveling in things doesn't make things better, it just makes everything worse. Seokjin wishes he would have not known anything.

When Seokjin went to Taehyung's cabin, Taehyung was waiting for him. He looked too sacred.

" seokjin "

Taehyung came and hugged Seokjin making him miss his steps. But Taehyung was holding him tight enough in his arms to secure him from falling.

" Taehyung "

" what he told?? If he talked you badly, trust me -"

" Mr. Kim, there was nothing like that. Your father just wanted to talk about our marriage "

"Has he made you uncomfortable ".

Taehyung still hugged Jin as he talked.

" No, it's not uncomfortable but it's something that I didn't prepare yet. Let's talk about this later, how about we go to the movie we decided on, you told me you would buy two buckets of popcorn for me "

" You don't leave me right!?"

Seokjin made Taehyung look him in the eyes. Before he speaks

" You have to live with me for a lifetime Mr. Kim.  Don't get any funny  ideas "

" yeah, okay. "