l Unexpected date l

💌

Taehyung's POV:

I feel like I am changing, in a way I never thought of ..like taking a little more time to choose the color of the suit, thinking about changing the hairstyle, being conscious about my looks, less complaining, and more smiling.

All these things made my heart beat faster, and some uneasiness in my stomach.

My eyes are now trained to look at Seokjin without knowing. He is smiling, probably making some jokes with his colleagues.

He is lovely, lively, sincere, and genuine something I was ... Something I stopped being, something might I never be.

I am so desperate for things to work between us... I never knew I was so deprived of affection, attention, and love...

Love...!!?

Are we going to end up loving each other??? Is seokjin will love me..??

What if it's all because of my desperation !!? I like him... but love ??!

I don't know...

We are dating, it's been a month but we went out only once, the date I took him to. He always gives reasons when I ask him to go out, I went to his apartment last Friday as he cooked for Jungkook to pass his exams ...

I feel Seokjin is not so open with me... I can't expect him to be so friendly all of a sudden. But what Seokjin has with his friends is something that always makes me feel miserable. I am happy for him but it just always points out how lonely I am...

It's like I was there between them, but I couldn't be one among them.

I don't know if Seokjin really wants to date me, or is it just because I asked him??

" Excuse me, sir "

Seokjin put a break to my train of thought...

" Yes seokjin"

" Sir, your evening appointment with Min company got canceled because of transport issues, they postponed the meeting for this coming Tuesday. "

" Oh okay... That's okay, I was also not feeling well. So it's good "

" What happened?? Are you sick, or have a fever?? Stomach ache ?? "

" No, it's just... I... I don't know "

Seokjin looked worried!! Really

" Is there anyone to take care of you in the home..?? What if you get a fever at night?? Can you go to the hospital on your own?? "

" Will you be there with me... Until night?? "

" Me ?? "

" Hmm... As you know if I get a fever you can take me to the hospital. I feel I might get a fever, you know you feel that tiredness before getting a fever and all. It may be that"

" Yeah... It can be.., did you not sleep yesterday?? Wait you skipped your meals too... You -"

Seokjin is talking with a worried expression on his face. I am way too much enjoying it, it makes me a bad person.

" I hate being sick seokjin..."

" Who is there on this earth, who likes to get sick now?? "

His hands are on his hips, and he has an annoyed expression now.

He looks funny...

Adorable.

I love it Jin, being sick...

" Oh yeah... No one I guess "

" Ahh... You and Jungkook are the same, don't know how to take care of themselves. Wait let me get some soup for you"