l let's live in present l

💌

Seokjin started drying the utensils that Yoongi washed for 20 min...

" Have you done something stupid Jin?? "

" Hu!!?"

" I strongly feel you did something stupid today "

Jin looked offended before asking Yoongi.

" What made you think that way!!? "

" I can catch you like fish, so tell me did you get scolded by your boss !!? "

Scolded!!? Seokjin chuckled,

He got kissed ...

On his lips.

Not a peck even though it didn't involve their tongues...

Wait.

How it would have been if Taehyung's tongue entered his mouth!!? If his tongue got sucked by Taehyung!!? What if he bites him...

" Your ears are turning red, did you get caught by your boss for taking selfies!?"

" We kissed"

Seokjin blurted it out, some things are like bombs and they are meant to be exploded.

" Oh, congrats ...I think you both are progressing"

" Yeah. I think so"

Seokjin turned to the kitchen counter to arrange the utensils.

" He is Taehyung, not ji hoon "

Seokjin turned to yoongi and huffed at his best friend

" Come on yoongi I know that I am not thinking about him and I know he is a closed chapter in my life and I moved on, and I know Mr. Kim is not Ji Hoon, I don't compare them. I know things take time and I.....sorry "

Seokjin sat on the kitchen floor followed by Yoongi beside him. They let the windows be open, and a cool breeze makes the kitchen cool...

" I...I know that it's my past, I moved on...but sometimes the flood of doubts will fill up my mind and make me chicken out for everything. I even denied going out with him so many times. I feel I am not doing my part in this relationship...like he is trying, what if he gets bored of me?? What if he feels that spark is dead!!? We are so different yoongi...then sometimes I feel everything is fine...

We kissed some hours ago but now I am doubting things, how it will go like this!!?"

Yoongi's hand rested over Seokjin's thigh, thumb moving in a rhythmic pattern ...

" Hmm...it might be so difficult, you might be questioning about entering into a relationship again, might be thinking can you love again? It's natural for us to doubt things when we know how it feels to taste cheating.

It's natural but there is something you have to do, as you only say enjoy what you have right now...you like things with Taehyung then go for it...you be yourself, you are a good person Jin I think even though break up with ji hoon was heartbreaking for you it happened because he was never meant for you....that someone is might be Taehyung...

Let's see for the good things...and now tell me how it was to kiss a boss"

Seokjin nodded to Yoongi's words..he knows every line is true..he knows that...but again we are humans we are bound to go through things sometimes making things hard for ourselves...

He will also go through it ...

And to answer Yoongi's question, seokjin has a lot to say...

" It was....hmm... electrifying !! I don't know how to describe it....but he is a good kisser..."

Seokjin ears are red, man bright red!!!

" Ohhh...is he dominant while kissing!!? Like BDSM kind "

" Ya!!! Just by kiss how I will get to know that!!?"

Seokjin feels Yoongi is sometimes ridiculous...

"Of course, you can...if you weren't star struck you would have to have to get it. See usually dominant people like to shove their tongue inside your mouth, they like to press you more down under them, they are like aggressive kissers "

Not bad, seokjin feels Taehyung might be dominant but is BDSM thing !?

" Who is dominant among you !!?"

" When it comes to kissing it's Hosek, for fucking it's me "

Seokjin felt there was no need for him to know about it, but as general knowledge it was okay.

" Are you thinking about kissing again seokjin!! I am going to tell this to JK, Jimin, and Hoseok "

Oh god!! When he believes his friends are born to tease him...all he can do is scream at Yoongi before settling on his bed and looking at his Ceiling...

He has to be prepared for tomorrow to get teased.

But right now his mind is occupied with Mr. Kim he can't help with it...

He opened his mobile, he stared at Taehyung's number...he wanted to see him...can he video call him!?? But it's too late, Taehyung might have slept already.

They kissed today only, what if Seokjin comes out desperate!!? But what is there even to call it desperate?! He just wants to say good night face to face...

He threw his phone and hugged his RJ..he wanted to see him right now...

" RJ I can call him right!! We are dating, and more if I just need a minute to say good night..what should I do !!?"

Seokjin looked at RJ who looked at him with the same expression,seokjin smiled widely kept RJ back to his position, and took his phone.

" Correct...if I want to call then call ... that's all"

With that seokjin pressed the video call button after correcting his hair and covering himself with a blanket until his hips he angled his phone enough that his mess in the room is not seen on screen...

After 6 rings, Taehyung picked it... leaving behind Seok-jin in a difficult situation...

Taehyung took bath it seems, water droplets are still dripping down from his hairs he looks red because of the hot steam, he looked more surprised, and importantly he is SHIRTLESS !!!!!

HOW CAN SEOKJIN SLEEP BACK AFTER SAYING GOOD NIGHT!!!🤦‍♀️