l Forver With You l

Taehyung sat there cuddled in Seokjin's arms not knowing what he should believe anymore. All of his life he hated the person thinking he might have cheated on his mom but that person died every day remembering the unfaithful wife he loved to no end and Taehyung is proof of that. Oh, how many times his heart would have crumbled down looking at Taehyung who is not his. Maybe every time. But he called him his son, he provided everything for him. He agreed to take care of him when his mother.....just left him.

" Tae...I know it's too much to take all of it. Let's take things slowly, please talk to me I am here "

What he will tell? That he is so foolish, that he can never deserve the love. His insecurities made him doubt Seokjin too. He hurt him. Taehyung always hurt people he can never love anyone. After all, he is a product of adultery. Nothing much.

" I want to see.....him "

"Who?"

Taehyung looked at Seokjin pleading with him to understand. Because he doesn't know how to address this person now. Can he call him ....dad? Does he even have a chance? But ....isn't Taehyung going to hurt him more?

" your dad?"

Taehyung nodded. He didn't see him when he was admitted to the hospital, with massive cardiac arrest. How cruel he can be? He is not a good one yet he always asks for good things to happen to him. The irony.

" Okay, let's go. He will be so happy to meet you. Don't worry, he is recovering "

Is he? Massive cardiac arrest is not something good. He hopes he gets time ....time to call him dad, time to spend time with him, to tell him....thank you.

Seokjin guides Taehyung's steps and stays closer as they walk down as if Taehyung will crumble down. He might. Anytime. The car ride was silent. Taehyung's mind still seemed processing and Seokjin gave that space to him.

When they reached the hospital, Taehyung felt his throat tighten enough for him to make any noise, and his hands felt shaky and Sweating.

" He loves you, Tae"

Taehyung crumbles down in Seokjin's arm.

" I was so bad to him, Seok-jin. How can I show my face to him? I was always a painful truth of his bad past. I gave him so much trouble and pain. But.. He....he called me son.....i... don't deserve him...I...hate myself.."

" Tae, you are not the bad one... it's all circumstances. For a little boy, was all that needed love, but you were robbed of your childhood, you get to face the world alone, and the demons create in us voice us to do things that we know are not right, after all, we are just humans who need love. But here you are understanding your mistakes, isn't it what life is? We make mistakes and we learn from them. Every day we learn to love, be happy, and be kind. Right?"

Seokjin always makes sense, but no consoling can hurt his heart right now. But Seokjin holding him in his arms at least helped him not kill himself. At least Seokjin is here with him, maybe loving him as much as he used to.

" I love you, seokjin"

" I love you too Tae, so much. So much that it physically pains here seeing you cry"

Seokjin points at his heart, with tear-filled eyes. They make it into the special ward section. Taehyung says he will be near the door because no way he has any courage left to see his dad and make eye-to-eye contact.

Seokjin agrees.

Seokjin smiles as soon as he enters the ward, his dad's faint smile colors the world. His dad is always so handsome, people always comment he looks like his dad....oh he wishes they knew.

They converse a little as his dad feels fatigued he goes back to rest. He asked about Tae, it's all he talked about.

Taehyung can't help but let his tears run down. How he had hated this person.? Oh, God. He wishes he knew the truth much sooner, he wishes he would have spent time with him.

" Taehyung....my son... I want to see him once, Seok-jin. Before I die, will I get to see him once? I just want to tell him, I always loved him. Yes, I acted cruelly towards him when I got to know the truth, he reminded me how I failed in life. But...I never hated him...I hated myself...not him.

I felt maybe it was good for him to stay out of all the drama that was happening, the media shredded me off selling the lies, telling me I abused my wife, talking so openly about the cheating, and calling names like there was no endpoint. I was drained out. I thought I did best sending him off but...I lost him Seok-jin. I lost my son. He hates me....he hates me so much that he doesn't want to see me before I die. "

"Mr. Kim, please don't get emotional. I know you went through a lot, Taehyung will understand all of it....one day. Please now we need to concentrate on your health"

Taehyung's father shook his head through the pain.

" My death is near Seokjin. I can see it. I know you love my son so much, thank you for that. I want you to be there for him always. Please love him a lot....my boy deserves all the love. Poor boy, he gets to face so much. He loves you very much Seok-jin. I can see it in his eyes, he is like his dad, all romantic you know"

That makes both of them laugh, and Taehyung bites his lips. His dad has always been there in his life, and he knows Taehyung well.

" I made the will too. I hope you both will be happy always. There are so many who want to encash Taehyung's hate towards me, please....be there with him. I love you like my son Seokjin. You are the blessing that happened to our family. Thank you for taking responsibility for my wife too. Thank you"

" Mr. Kim, by saying thank you, you are making me an outsider."

"Sorry, sorry. But don't you think it's time you start calling me Dad? Who knows how many days I can make it? I want to hear my son calling me dad but....maybe... maybe if possible in the next life"

Does his father want to be his actual father in the next life? After all, him being nothing but shit towards his father. Taehyung didn't try to hold back the sobs.

He walked down the floor not knowing how he would face his father. After some time seokjin came to find him.

" Oh, you are here"

Taehyung wipes his tears hearing Seokjin.

" Hmm...yeah "

" Your dad is doing okay. But his health condition requires him to be on all those big machines. He will make it, Tae"

" He should....he should, Seok-jin. I want to call him.....call him as a dad too, take care of him.. travel with him, play with him, tell him how good I am at golf, I....i....seokjin..... maybe I am not worthy but...I want to experience life with him too, I want to make memories of him, seokjin "

" Oh dear, you will. It's just a matter of time. You just need to put all those 'what ifs ' out and face him, tell him how much you love him, Tae. He deserves it, and you deserve all of his love too."

Taehyung will....will say those uncountable sorry and thanks. He will say how much he missed his father, and how much he loved him. He will, one day he will.

" Hmm...thank you "

" I love, Taehyung "

" I love you too seokjin. I might die a very second if you are not with me. Trust me I am not exaggerating"

" Fool, I also can't live without you. I just love you okay? So... let's be happy forever. Do you want to meet.... your mother?"

" No, do I look like a bad son now?"

" no Taehyung, you are hurt. Don't let this hurt destroy you any further. I am here always. You know that  Forever and all shit "

" forever with me "?

" yes, baby forever with you "

🙏

I am putting an end to this story here💞 Ty to all my readers.