l First date l

💌

Taehyung and Seokjin's first date ...

It wasn't awkward, but it doesn't mean it went well too. Now Seokjin is looking at the river as if he forgot Taehyung sitting beside him for 20 min.

Taehyung looked at SeokJin, knowing clearly that Seokjin didn't enjoy the first date that he planned creating uneasiness in him...

Taehyung planned their date well only, his driver picked up Seokjin from his place at the seven-star hotel he booked, he rented a costly private room for both of them, he made sure to order a royal big dinner table as Seokjin and Taehyung took seats at the two ends respectively, Taehyung's ego bloomed a little to set this costly royal date for their first date ...

Taehyung's ever first date ...

He expected Jin to enjoy it, he even ordered the costliest wine, but all he saw was Seokjin's fake smile and uncomfortable gestures ...

When he asked about the date seokjin said he enjoyed it and even thanked him as he never tasted that much costly wine... But all Taehyung wanted throughout the date was to see the seokjin he knew, the seokjin he started liking...

" Seokjin..... Are you like the date ??"

" Ah ...  Oh yes, I liked it... it was good "

Again so much hesitation...

It's new to them, even though Seokjin dated before, the date with Taehyung is his first time...

Taehyung might be a little greedy about wanting things to go easily, and flawlessly. A  little doubt of what if Seokjin says they should stop this is something setting uneasiness in him.

" Jungkook loves that type of wine, maybe I should treat him to that wine someday  ..."

" Hmm...."

" Yoongi texted me earlier that they are all cleaning the house, I am a little surprised because they don't do it until I yell at them..."

Taehyung smiled at him, Was he upset that all Jin was talking about was his friends !? Yes.

First, he wants to talk about each other but he doesn't know what to say and second, he doesn't have anyone like that to talk about...

From the start of the date Taehyung wanted to talk about his past, but he is not sure if is it needed !? or how seokjin will receive it?? And will even Seokjin be interested in listening to his story? He doesn't know, and he doesn't want to answer his questions too.

" Do you wanna go... home seokjin !!?"

" No...I didn't mean it in that way...it's just "

"No, it's okay... It's already late though, I guess you need rest too... "

" Thank you"

Seokjin smiled at him which didn't reach his eyes...

Taehyung drove Seokjin to his apartment, if anybody thinks Taehyung is someone in the lead role they show in drama with all those positive vibes they are fooling themselves because  Taehyung knows nothing but pessimistic thinking...

Maybe his journey made him be that?

"  Next time I am the one taking you on the date Mr.Kim "

Seokjin said before he opened the car door,

" I will be waiting..."

" You put the standard so high, now I am scared ....a little "

Standard!!! ....which doesn't make Seokjin smile from the heart..!!

Taehyung kept his thinking to himself

" I know that I am going to enjoy the date with you "

Seokjin smiled at him with a little awkwardness they waved at each other. Seok-jin left and Taehyung felt too alone in the car.

It's just the first date... of course, I can't show everything of mine right??? maybe our next dates will be more cheerful!! More enjoyable!!!

Taehyung bites his lips...he is a little jealous about how Seokjin's mind is preoccupied with his friends, especially Jungkook....like he remembers him suddenly and wants to meet him...

To be truthful, more than being jealous he is sad that he doesn't have anyone like that. You know someone remembers him out of nowhere and wants to meet him at that instant.

Maybe it feels so good.

if he says he wants to be that person to Seok-jin, maybe even replace Jungkook he might scare Jin, right?

Seokjin might get scared of how much he is deprived of affection !!

He wants a lot of attention from Jin, but he shouldn't act like a kid, he wants to show tantrum when Seokjin says he wants to go home, and he wants to take Seokjin to other places too, but all he can do is drop him to his apartment...

Secretary Kim Seokjin  11:49 pm

" Ty so much for the date Mr.Kim "✅

" Goodnight"✅

" Sleep well " ✅

Taehyung was about to drop the phone with the speed he opened the messages ...

His jaw hurt with the way his lips stretched...

If you don't believe also,  it's the first time Tae received a message telling him to sleep well.

Mr. Grumpy 12:02 AM

" Gn"✅

Seokjin smiled looking at the simple message thinking how 'to the point' his boss is....but how he will be knowing how many times Taehyung had to rewrite to end up with sending "Gn"...

By the time Seokjin reached home his friends finished cleaning and had their dinner leaving all the remaining things on the dining table they went to sleep...

He cleaned the mess put all the used utensils in the sink and went to take a shower...

After taking a shower Seokjin jumped on his bed which is already occupied by Jungkook, he slept with his wet hair, so much Seokjin wants to kick his ass out but tonight he got tired. So he hugged Jungkook's back, god how come this man sleeps without a shirt seokjin can never understand.

Seokjin wants to sleep but all his stupid heart is to do is disturb him... seriously why does it have to beat so fast now!?? As if Mr. Kim standing in front of him...

Mr. Kim!!!

Today's date was out of his expectations...he never imagined Taehyung could put his Brian to think about it...but it seems he put his brain, heart, soul, and everything into it...

And it's intimidating...

It's making Seokjin nervous...

Seokjin felt he was so special when he sat at the dining table...

But the feeling suffocates him because that's how he felt every day with his ex-boyfriend but everything went downhill...

He felt he was the one for him but it turned out to be he was never been the one.

These 'what ifs 'ghosts surround Seokjin...he wants to come out of it, desperately but doesn't know how.

can he ??

Now he doesn't know where to take Mr.Kim, his budget doesn't give access to any 7-star or 5-star hotels...

He has to think...

Maybe he can ask for money from Hoseok for the time being....!!

He wants Taehyung to be happy after their date. Isn't it too much to think about after just one date!!!!

Well, seokjin's mind is not free since the day he met Mr.Kim ....!