l stuff happens l

💌

Jin rushed to the office lift and felt relieved as the door opened for him as soon as he came. He took a breath and thought, how many times had he prayed today not to get kicked out, ?? His boss changed him, he never prayed to a god these many times in his entire lifetime.

He placed his belongings on his desk while giving a flying kiss to Diana, who gave a bright smile towards him.

Seokjin felt refreshed today, the main thing is that TODAY IS FRIDAY and THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!!!

All 5 of them planned for clubbing the movie marathon and a great dinner. what you need more than for your weekend.

Seokjin is blessed with stupid kind friends, he has gratitude for what he has in his life along with this he wants to earn some money for his future and get a good boyfriend who loves him and respects him and will have kids in the future that's all,seokjin loves to have simple life it doesn't matter if other thinks he is boring.

He took his notepad once he cleared all the emails and also his boss's green tea, which made Seokjin vomit by seeing color only. ( Don't feel bad if you are a green tea lover)

But as soon as he approached the cabin, he heard a loud voice...hmm it felt more like arguing????!!

See seokjin should stop himself and go back to his chamber but his curious cat inside him makes him lean a little so his ears are near the door.

It's not he is going to do something...but

" Taehyung!!! Stop it, you are taking  this far now..."

The voice felt so familiar, oh it was Seokjin's boss's dad.

" What?? After all the things you did to me...you are expecting me to dance to your words....Mr. Kim let me clear it to you. I am not going to get married on your saying"

Oh, just like K dramas but my boss doesn't have a poor girlfriend that he is going to end up marrying against his father's words, who will fall for his angry dick face, seokjin giggled o little but he made himself calm, not want to get caught like this.

He knows if he gets caught that tiger will eat him with his bones

" I am your father"

" No..... Don't, Don't go there we both know .....I am no longer considering you as my dad, I am not that 8-year kid anymore to beg you to love me.....when you did all is beating the shit out of me...and sending me to a boarding school against my wishes"

Seokjin struggled to breathe hearing wavering in Taehyung's voice it was the first time he heard his boss's voice shaking. It's like begging not to hurt him anymore.

He felt the want to kick himself now, he shouldn't be knowing this vulnerable part of Taehyung without his permission, without his willingness...

What if he is willing?? Seokjin will listen ??

" What are you doing, standing in some karate position  near the door ??"

Diana's voice came behind him as whispers came before a horror scene in the film.

He thanked god, his heart was still beating

" I .....I was just checking, are there any cracks on the door...you know our boss is too perfectionist"

" I can tell you are lying sweetheart "

" Then let's shut up and go to our chambers "

Seokjin and Diana looked at each other, with the loud sound from inside made both of them disperse.

" I was going through the stuff Taehyung, understand me...I wasn't well too...I was suffering...."

Mr. Kim threw all the stuff on the table to the floor out of rage,

Why can't Taehyung understand it's been more than 15 years since Taehyung looked at him, called him dad, or even acknowledged his presence?

" Oh, really if  you think going through the things that make you beat your son and divorcing your wife and making your son abandoned  is okay....just know it's not okay to me"

" Taehyung....please son....you are the only one I have in my life...if you also leave me alone...who I will be with....??"

" Then what about those 15 years I lived like an orphan....can you bring that back...?? Okay...I will forgive you......on one condition"

" Tell me....tell me what it is?? I will do anything for you....tell me, my son"

" Tell me where my mom is?"

" Taehyung!!"

" See.....you can't so leave. Don't waste my time, and remember it's just one year and I will leave with my share and will never come back.....even if you die "

The last words made Taehyung's dad's eyes wet. He deserves it all but why is he unloved by everyone when he is the one who suffered?

Mr. Kim left the cabin without a single word. He stopped at the seokjin chamber, making the seokjin stand up and bow at him.

" Seokjin.....how are you"??

The older eyes are filled and his voice is shaky. Seok-jin doesn't know how to respond.

" Yeah...I am fine sir"

He smiled at Seokjin and tapped his head a little. He liked Seokjin.

" Good to hear....how is my son doing??"

'He is a pain in my ass ', but Seokjin let himself stop there and says

" He is like you sir when it comes to working...."

Seokjin doesn't know if he went overboard, after seeing the unexplainable expression on his boss's father.

" Yeah....he is my son after all...but I want to talk to you about something. I want to meet you tonight...it's- "

" Seokjin..."

Taehyung's voice came out loud making both of them turn to him.

" Stop chit-chatting with the people and wasting your working hours "

" Sir ....I..."

Taehyung came between them and glared at his father before taking Seokjin's hand.

" Let's go now....you are making me late for the meeting "

Seokjin doesn't understand what's going on, because there is no meeting and the way Taehyung is dragging him made him feel like the twist scene in a film. Like exactly that rich boss who fell in love with a poor girl and showed heroism in front of his father.

But he won't be that poor girl even if he gets paid well enough. Seok-jin should stop watching these cheesy messageless movies as Yoongi says. But on a serious note, those movies are fun.

🤭