l Honey and Moon l

💌

" It was good??"

Taehyung nuzzled his face more onto Seokjin's head, making Seokjin's head perfectly fit under his chin, who cuddled back into him in response.

Seokjin nodded his head as yes with a shy smile on his face for the tenth time.

" Just good?"

And the same question for the tenth time in different words.

Seokjin looked up and made Taehyung look down meeting his eyes. As if telepathy both exchanged soft kisses.

" It was super duper good....really good Mr. Kim."

Seokjin pecked his lips again, this time teasing a little by taking his lower lip in between his teeth.

" I felt I came fast "

" It was perfect sex, Mr. Kim. Both had a fantastic orgasm and both got satisfied, didn't you??"

" I doubt, after learning how you feel, how we feel together. Tell me when you feel so good;  when I entered when I was thrusting or hitting the G spot or when I came.  "

" Cheesy,  Mr. Kim it was best. it's every moment from pre-sex to post-sex. The way you seduced me to bed, the way you asked my consent and you managed me when I was whining you to take me raw but you used a condom for our protection, the way you prep me with all care, the way you took a deep breath before entering me, the way you gave me time to adjust, and you gave me the way I wanted. Slow, deep hard, and fast without missing kissing me and saying how much you love me, you made me beg, and we came together. And you held me, cleaned me up, still hugging me. It's the way I dreamt and imagined.

It's our first time together, so maybe we couldn't do what and all we wanted, but we can do it next time, and the other time. Anyhow, we will have sex again right!? Hmm...I am quite good with having sex daily, but if you want only "

Taehyung chuckled hearing Seokjin, he ducked his head into Seokjin's neck and sucked making sure it left one more hickey with others he left hours back while doing sex.

" Ahh, Mr. Kim!!"

" I want us to have sex now also Seok-jin, every minute, every second I want to be this close to you. Do I sound addicted?"
Sure, you are. But don't worry I'm too addicted to you. As we both don't want to be free from this addiction, let's live with this addiction. And coming to do sex now....hmm....we can, but I want to cuddle some more."

Taehyung grinned before hugging Seokjin, bringing him closer to his chest, he wondered if Seokjin could hear his heart. His heart singing a happy song.

" I love this, wa!!!! I never imagined these types of days. Like it never crossed my mind you know, one being happy, living a normal life. All I felt was pain seokjin."

Seokjin hugged him, his hands drawing patterns on Taehyung's back, trying to comfort him whatever he went through and promising that he would never have to go through anything alone from now on.

" Is I boring you, jin!?"

" I can punch you for this "

"Okay, I was too young to get to know what pain is Seok-jin. I always spent my time with my bottler than my parents, I slept hearing my nanny's stories more than my mom's. But my mom loved me, it's just she was busy, all the time. My mom's husband loved me too, but I got fooled. One day I woke up and my mom left. I don't know if she abandoned me or if that person did something to my mother.

He sent me away to ask about my mother. It was scary, not knowing the language, and not having anyone I could rely on. I was a kid, jin. How could he do that to me?

I just built walls around myself while growing up, unlike other kids who open the door to new worlds. I closed myself and lived in the shell to protect myself. But I did need someone, to hug me, to stay with me. And you came, breaking those walls without intention, without consent. It was scary.

I didn't know which one was more scary, living inside those doorless walls or letting you create the door and open it to get me. But you didn't give me much option, you made me let you in. And we are here. It's true, I wanted you in the beginning to save myself but now, Seok-jin, I need you. I need you to all myself, and I want to give all of myself to you though damaged. "

" You are beautiful, Taehyung.  And all of me loves all of you, there is no going back. And I am sorry, you have to go through so many things, I don't lie about saving you from hardships in the future but I promise I will be there with you share them, and handle them. You are not alone, I am here. What do you want to do about your mother's disappearance?"

Taehyung kisses Seokjin on the temple, a tear rolling down which disappears in Seokjin's soft hair.

" I want to find her. I want to take care of her if she allows me. But I do want to tell her I love her, Seok-jin. "

" Let's find her together. I am too good at solving mysteries, Mr. Kim. You know, I used to come first in treasure hunt games, every time."

" Really?? Then you are so much of use Seok-jin. "

For that, Taehyung got a playful slap on his arms, which tightly surrounded Seokjin's body.

" Thank you for sharing your deep-down pains Taehyung. I will always be there with  you "

"Seokjin, I love you so much. I know you love me too. But in the future, if something comes in between us, just remember I can never love you less. And just, don't lie to me...that's all.  I think I  am okay with us fighting but not okay with hurting each other. "

Seokjin moved out of Taehyung's warmth to cup his face between his palms before talking.

" Taehyung, I don't want to hurt you, never in my dreams too. But, if, without my conscience, I hurt you, give me time and remember I will always love you. I will do anything for you "

" Isn't we too much in love??"

" There is nothing called too much in love Mr. Kim "

" Do you know I am obsessed with you calling me, Mr. Kim!?"

"Oh, really Mr. Kim!??"

" Yeah."

Seokjin's gaze couldn't veer once he met with that lust-filled gaze.

" I think I reached my limit of not being inside you "

"Oh, hmm...what I can do about it Mr. Kim, it's your problem "

Taehyung hopped over Seokjin, straddling his hips, his hard is pointed towards Seokjin, demanding he takes care of him.

" you can do a lot Seok-jin. "

" what's that Mr. Kim!?"

" Let me show you "

Taehyung moved forward until he is over Seokjin's chest, his hard poking near Jin's plump lips, teasing him.

" I want to feel your mouth on my hard, Jin.  Is that okay!?"

" If you don't know, I imagined myself giving you a blowjob under your desk, the very first day I saw you, Mr. Kim "

Seokjin whispered, he liked how his lips touched over hard when he talked, the pre-cum smeared over his chin.

" Fuck Seokjin, now I can't control until you give me a blowjob in the office "

" Hmm, then let me give you a taste of it, Mr. Kim "

" Please....hmm.....gosh "

Seokjin lifted his head and put out his tongue, which wiped the pre-cum over the tip of Taehyung's hard. 

Let's respect their personal space, all of you go back to your work.

( It's just I am not good at writing smut you all🤣🤣🤣)