l let's eat l

💌

Seokjin smiled biting his lips while looking at Taehyung, who was groaning not understanding how to react to the situation.

Seokjin leaned back on the headboard still in his boyfriend's arm, who was now feeling sticky under his clothes.

" Sorry...."

Taehyung mumbled, he couldn't lift his head until he heard SeokJin.

" Why?? Mr. Kim doesn't feel bad about it, I know I have magic in my hand. You just boosted my narcissistic inner feelings. And I got a lot of reactions like th-"

Seokjin couldn't continue as Taehyung hovered over him, with an unseen expression on his face.

" What do you mean a lot of reactions seokjin!!?"

Seokjin blinked and bit his lips... Is his boyfriend jealous??

But it's in the past. And more of it, not lots, seokjin just uses plural things sometimes, just you know, a basic human nature.

" It's... You know I had a past relationship, right? He used to compliment me a lot for my hand jobs and blow jobs. After him, I had one-night stands, so I heard... "

Seokjin didn't know how to react, he never thought it, He may have expected Taehyung to get jealous in this way. He is biting Jin's lips, while his semi-hard dick gets smothered under his boyfriend's big body.

Gosh!! It's been so many years that Seokjin felt this way. He had one-night stands, it's true. But nothing happened other than typical sex, leaving him behind with distaste. Every time.

Taehyung says getting intimate with someone is new to him, but how come he is so good at making Seokjin beg him already, only with kisses and rubs? He is good at what he is doing.

Seokjin can't help but moan as Taehyung sucked his tongue without giving him a chance to swallow his spit, how he will look drooling when his boyfriend kissed him!!?

Seokjin's hands didn't know what to do or where to land, so they kept on moving Taehyung's back.

Taehyung left Seokjin's mouth with a popping sound as he sucked his tongue harder. Seokjin's drool reached his chin, making him clean it with his tongue while looking at his boyfriend, now having a mischievous look.

Seokjin is excited. Really.

Seokjin can't help but imagine how his boyfriend wants him. Is he into traditional sex?? Just on the bed with Seokjin lying down with wide-open legs or maybe a little spicy to tell him to be on all four limbs.

But the kiss was so hot, making Seokjin think, might be Taehyung into that perverted sex. SeokJin has pervert links too if he asks him to fuck in front of the mirror is it too much for their first time?? But it's not more compared to him wanting to bounce on his boyfriend's monster dick ( he is always correct with his imagination) as he walked around his penthouse.

But a loud crackling sound came into his mind as he heard his boyfriend.

" Seokjin, let's... Eat."

" Hu???!"

" Let's eat seokjin."

Still, Taehyung keeps their distance between them, now Taehyung is sitting on his knees between wide opened seokjin's legs, whose hands are on Jin's thighs caressing them lightly.

Ah!!! Taehyung wants to eat him. That makes sense seokjin nodded at him with little excitement. He folded his knees and got up on them. Now they are at the same level, the smile never left his face.

Taehyung leaned and kissed Seokjin's lips so sweetly. Making him loose for a moment. He can't understand how he can be hot for a moment and sweet in the next second. Even though he likes sweet Taehyung, he wants the hot Taehyung right now.

So he put his hands on Taehyung's naked chest creating a gap between them. He moved on the bed and turned to the headboard looking at Taehyung, he bent down on his knees and hand. God his heart is beating like crazy. Still, their underwear is unmoved. If Taehyung wants to remove it, then it's sexier.

As still, Taehyung's hands don't reach his ass which is moving with anticipation. Seokjin looked over his shoulder and his boyfriend looked at him confused!!?

" Mr. Kim..."

" Seokjin, should I order pizza or something else, and why are you sitting like that?! Is there any problem??"

Seokjin turned and squeezed his eyes. Now Taehyung shouldn't be joking. Seokjin will kill him.

He turned and sat on his ass, which didn't get anything tonight, not at least a slap. It deserves that much at least.

" Eat means, you want us to eat??"

Seokjin asked with his eyebrows raised, he couldn't help but he couldn't keep the annoyance to himself.

" Eat means eat, right SeokJin? I don't know why I am feeling hungry!??"

" You just ate before we came here"

" Is you are thinking I eat a lot?? But I am really hungry, craving pizza. What type of pizza do you like ?? "

If you are pregnant to crave something... Seokjin muttered

" Well I am on a diet Mr. Kim, I can't eat late-night foods "

" Oh, it's a pity, we should never say no to late-night food Jin, let me order first. "

Seokjin sat there looking at his boyfriend who ordered the food happily and looked at him telling him the food would be here in 40 min.

" I think I should go and clean myself first, as many gave amusing reactions to your handjob, I must say I cum a lot. "

Taehyung moved out of bed, closing the washroom door a little loudly.

Is it all Seokjin thinking or is it real?

It seems Taehyung is jealous. He said he is a possessive type. But what's with this?? Wait did he punish Seokjin now??

It's..... It's goddamn hot. He is a daddy type. Seokjin wants to scream thanks to heaven for sending a perfect wolf for the fallen angel. Of course, the angel is Seokjin here.

Seokjin giggled, thinking what if Taehyung had experiences, rather than leaving him on the bed he had punished him differently. Oh!! he can get that in the future. But wait.. is he didn't know doggy style?? Or...

Before his thoughts blocked his mind, the view in front of him froze him for sure.

His boyfriend, fucking hot boyfriend stood in front of him, water dribbling down from his wet hair, and.....there is no piece of cloth on him letting a grand view of his monster dick to Seokjin's innocent eyes while toweling down the water on his body.

Ahh!!! I want to suck it...

" Later "

Taehyung put the shots while smiling at Seokjin...

Seokjin slapped his mouth, did he say it loudly?

Ahh!!! His boy loves torture in the bedroom. And he doesn't know how he will be sitting in front of him while he eats pizza or whatever the shit and he can't imagine how it will be from tomorrow in the office.

Mr. Kim corrupted Seokjin's eyes now, they keep on landing on his boyfriend's clothed dick. He hates sweatpants, he could see nothing.

" Let's eat..."

Taehyung lifted the food cover in his hand smiling at SeokJin.

Seokjin can't help but think he has to level up the game.