l All Sober up l

💌

SeokJin's POV:

" No, I am not going to work today, oh gosh I am done with my life "

Currently, I am on the couch, and to my distaste, jungkook took my legs as a pillow and snuggled on them making me kick my leg.

" Who told you to go now ??"

I can't understand this witch, yoongi is the one who drinks the most among us but he will be the one to get sober up early?!?

" Yoongi ah, don't you feel I need tender love and care??"

Jimin scoffed at that, he patted Jungkook's head making him wake up... He said looking at me.

" If you go office you might get that !!"

" Jimin ah, I am not joking, seriously aren't we all so immature? Like, why the hell did we talk about dicks in front of my boss, are we all that sexually frustrated? "

" It was you first started Jin, so I think you are "

Wow !!! This young I know it will be him who would have started all these things. Just because I was so much seokjinnie yesterday he thinks he can put all the blame on me?

" Why did you all join me??? "

" It was about yoongi hying's dick so we had to get involved, I feel we fought for at least 20 min about it"

Jimin's rate of retrieving memory is giving me anxiety... I am not sure if can I hear what and all I talked about and what and all I did...!!

" So what was the result??"

Jungkook is so sober now suddenly

" That his dick is small like his height"

For that, Jimin got a pillow blown on his head, as the warriors of Korea fought back. And Hoseok as peacekeeper has to meddle, and here Jungkook giggling and enjoying an early morning free-action movie.

Why we are like this?

I went to my room to take a bath, I didn't have a choice I had to get ready. God just saved me from more embarrassment, I know there is no one to blame but me.

I hope my drunken ass didn't kiss my boss as they show in drama. What if I kissed him, yesterday? Has he liked it?? What is there to like? I can see myself abusing him!!

Aishh why have so much confidence in myself, !!! Might be I didn't, might be I behaved so decently that even my boss felt good that's why he drove back me and Jungkookie

Thanks to Hoseok who drove back Yoongi and Jimin and left after dumping their bodies in our apartment

As soon as I got ready, I left with all those hugs and fighting cheers from my friends... Yeah, FRIENDS !!!

LET'S GO KIM SEOKJIN!!! YOU CAN DO IT

I screamed in my mind as I stood in front of our big building which was giving me a heart attack. What if an earthquake happens? Nobody can take out our bodies under this building.

No, no not at all I am pessimistic, it's just sometimes I choose wildness.

I am like a Wild wolf!!!

Woohoo

The howl in my mind came into the bow as I saw my boss walking through the entrance with a coffee in his hand.

So that's how I ended my career.. he bought his coffee. Why!! Why is there no good place for good people like me?

So I ran... Ran behind him

" Sir... Sir... Mr. Kim!!!! You can't ... Can't do this... Just because I talked about my friend's dick when I was all drunk up.... "

Mr. Kim pinned me to the wall and covered my mouth with his long slender fingers. Someone choking on his fingers is lucky.

" Shut up. Aren't you too loud? Why is it normal for you to talk about someone's? "

I just fluttered my eyelashes, might I look so innocent, so he removed his hands. And given space to stand for me.

My boss looks like a top on the outer he is the bottom one Or he might not get sex education in his school. Whatever

" It's Mr. Kim, I know I would have done something to embarrass myself and you also... But that doesn't mean me... The sober one should get the effect of it, right? So please... "

" What are you even talking about, aren't you sober yet... Don't tell me you need a holiday today... I am not giving you that"

Wow, my brain was quick enough to understand and contemplate it...

I am safe... Not fired !!!!!

FIRE!!!¡ FIRE!!!!

After my little celebration in my head... I took his long slender fingers and shook his hand...

" And what's now??"

" You have a nice hand, Mr. Kim"

That's flustered him... That's why in my school everyone used to call me Playboy! Finally, I lived up to my name

We took the stairs as the lift was busy... I waved my bag to and fro so much that got the attention of my boss to slow down my happiness.

" You were funny, you know??"

My boss asked me...

See HE WAS SARCASTIC... But we have to live so I took it as a compliment

" Everyone gushes over me for that Mr. Kim"

" Hmm... Are you guys... I mean, I am just curious okay!! You guys are in a relationship??! "

Me and my friends!!!

We left an impact on him for sure, I am proud of my bitches

" Oh, ye... Jungkook says we are like soulmates, we signed up to embarrass each other for life "

" Ha.... "

Suddenly he seems not so interested, is I overboard??

" Isn't it difficult? may be different....mean, like five people in a relationship"

"Stop...no, we are not....mean not in that relationship if you are referring to that one....we are platonic..."

" Ahh....but I felt..."

" Yoongi and Hoseok are in a love relationship, they might get married soon, I am waiting for marriage food you know, it's my dream... And Jimin proposed jungkook, Jungkook taking him all time, I can bet he is freaking to say yes... "

Mr. Kim looked at me with curiousness, Of course, he was?!

What about you??? He wants to ask...

So I looked at him... With a gentle smile on my face, the one I practiced with the help of Jimin when I used to go on blind dates...

" Thank God no one fell for you"

Rude!! !whose IQ of 40....!!

" People were in the line... To get me, it's me who said No... N. O"

Oh god my ears are getting red, I can bet he can see through me

" Hm... That's why you kissed ..."

" N... No, I didn't, I am sorry if I kissed you.... so please don't develop feelings for me, you are not my type "

Very good!! I am proud of myself...

" You mistook something, you didn't kiss me... you kissed a dog yesterday... toss it was more o... You abused him... I felt bad for him seriously

You were telling I love you him.... "

Okay, let this earthquake happen... Please...
Are there any angels there, listen to me...

TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY BODY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!