l Lets fly away l

💌

" What kind of the fucking movie I am in Kim Taehyung!!?"

Seokjin screamed at Taehyung who was now holding him by the wrist. Today seokjin missed his bus because he was sitting stupidly in the station missing his boss, the ass boss who got absconded and came in the newspaper announcing his marriage.

He eats less, he sleeps hardly for 3 hours, he barely smiles, and his sanity is on edge since he saw the announcement. He fucking doesn't even know where Taehyung was, his bravery flew for him to go to his penthouse. At the least, he doesn't want to get shoved out by a guard thinking he is delusional.

Now the same Taehyung standing here in front of him after 15 days of no words, dared to hold Seokjin.

" If you want to scold me you can seokjin"

Seokjin chuckled at Taehyung's words.

" scold?? Oh, let me tell you, I want to slap you right now"

" Then slap "

Seokjin slapped, hard on Taehyung's right cheek.

" what the hell do you think of me, Taehyung!!??"

" My boyfriend, my lover, and sorry if I am scaring you, you are the one with whom I want to spend my future"

" oh, okay. Can you now explain all the shit, Mr. Kim!!"

Seokjin pulled his hand out of Taehyung's. Soon Taehyung pulled him by his waist. And Seokjin cursed at himself for letting himself go weak and cry in front of him.

" Please.. "

Taehyung's fingers wiped those tears before them running down his cheeks, God, he just leaned to his touch.

" Please, don't cry. It's all bullshit only. I am not going to marry him. It's a rumor, fucking rumor Seok-jin. If you are ready right now I will announce our relationship. I told you already I am someone who doesn't do things at the back. So the least you can expect from me is me cheating on you. "

Seokjin looked at Taehyung, he was not lying. His eyes never lied.

" Then....where were you??"

No, is Seokjin going weak again?? Is he willing Taehyung to come in again?? Is he not scared??

" I will tell you everything, but not here. Let's go somewhere "

" where??"

" Anywhere...just name it. New York, States, Paris, Australia, japan anywhere. Anywhere you say seokjin "

Seokjin thought of a coffee shop at the end of this road.

" Isn't it funny!? "

Seokjin asked looking at Taehyung, now who looked concerned, his palms over Seokjin's waist now gripping his shirt, wrinkling them more.

" What??"

" Me meeting a badass boss like in a movie, someone I hated the most and got hated by him the most. The very someone I fall in love with, the very someone who has mountains different from me. Who even promises me the world without words, makes me go weak, lets me break his walls, asks me to stay with him always, and makes me concrete with my thinking whenever I am with him. That badass makes me feel special, and makes me think beautiful things about my future who got absconded and announced marriage with someone yet came here asking for me to leave the country with him!?

What movie is it, Mr. Kim!!? Am I the lead role or the pathetic second lead who wins the hearts of everyone but not the very person he fell for?"

Taehyung pressed his forehead to Jin's whose lips were trembling, and the night breeze was not helping the situation.